Reviews for Little
Playing Games chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
So, I haven't actually read this story and am actually not going to, since it isn't my type of thing.

But I was reading your profile for the hell of it, and I noticed that we almost have the same birthday. XD April 20th for me.

And that you like Cowboy Bebop.
Oni Starwind chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
What the hell has happend to you Erik you gay emo BAG! U FUCKIN FAGGOT! I cant belive i used to talk to U! i had a feeling ur were gay always talking about making a yaio story well go to hell fag bag!
lil chapter 8 . 6/27/2006
love it! and i must say that your taste in music is impeccable too _-
Whispery chapter 7 . 5/19/2006
Hmm, I have mixed feelings about this story...Some accounts I like it, some I dont. its intresting enough, not one I would constanty look to see if its updated, but I guess I like it. Overall its good,the plots a little borning, but its written well. Sorry if Im being to critical, but I speak my mind...But I will look for an updation at some point_ Keep it up

Whisp
purpleushi chapter 6 . 4/25/2006
interesting story... some of it was a little confusing and sort of unrealistic. i love the plot but you might want to slow down a little with some parts of it. keep writing! oh yeah, one more thing- the summary doesn't really describe what happens in the story... you might want to think about that;)
Esquirella chapter 6 . 1/4/2006
Can we have more, please?
Julia D. Castwyth chapter 5 . 12/22/2005
WOW! I just read the whole story, and it is amazing. I love how you write! Please, Update!

Pax,Julia
Broken doll on a dirty shelf chapter 5 . 10/12/2005
Ah! ...was that it? I'll be so mad. Lol-but the part where he looked "inside" him was kinda kinky...hee hee...but! Is this it! No! You must continue or just update or gyah! (But damn, Chaz got p. in this chap. ...kinda scary...)

Broken doll on a dirty shelf chapter 4 . 10/12/2005
Did I like it? Hell no...I loved it! XD Oh, I can't believe it, only chap. 4 and he's already doing that! XD Maybe that's why I like this story?

Broken doll on a dirty shelf chapter 3 . 10/12/2005
XD "I looked so seductive!" Oh, wonderful job Love! You did an awesome job! ...I loved the end too. Now I must see how things go.

Harlequin~Please fix me..
Broken doll on a dirty shelf chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
Aw! Chaz reminds me of my character Hakuji! ...that's bad...but I love him! Poor little beaten boy...oh, next chap!

Harlequin~Please fix me..
Broken doll on a dirty shelf chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Yay-ness! A German/Jew and a German/Polish...I'm a German(yummy)/Polish/Jew among many others. I liked Yaoi Boys, I love this! Great work...Loved!

Shonen Nagasaki chapter 5 . 10/7/2005
That was amazing! update soon please!
Sapphire Hiwatari chapter 5 . 9/5/2005
hehehehe.. this is a good story.. Im happy I desided to read it.. oh well.. plz update soon.. Sapphire out
Advent of Apocalypse chapter 4 . 7/18/2005