Reviews for As I walk thru the valley of dying
Riku E. Fallon chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
o.o No offense to most people posting around here, but a lot of these songs suck. I'm really impressed by this one. Your grammar could use work (no offense intended AGAIN), but the rhyme scheme and the words and the emotion is really terrific. *claps*
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
strong, meaningful and depressing
vic romeo chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Weird.
Hate Ratio chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
_
Aurora Lynn Rose chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Wow. Awesome. My grammie's first husband died at war, I bet these were his last thoughts. You rock. _
Valenti Vlorde chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
Wow, this is a very powerful poem. Good work!
tornpaperdoll chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
wow, very powerful! i love your imagery, it leaves a very intense picture in my mind! the end was perfect to, and it really shows war in the perspective of how... well... stuoid it is, and how many people die for nothing.
BabyGurl chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
That was good too. I'm not the biggest person to write on the topic of death, but this one was very good.
MemoryNo1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
oh my, this was sooooooooo touching. :*( i loved it. you did a marvellous job with the imagery. isn't it sad that the different people in the world can only be united through grief? this poem might inspire me to write something similar later on, thank you so much!
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
This was very good. Dark, bur beautiful, as only death can be.
angel of corruption chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
Oh wow, that was so powerful, it brought tears to my eyes!
Ellerfru chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
this is so sad - but great.
Birdee chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
that was so good. wow it totally describes the meaningless fighting of war, and that it really doesn't solve anything. - favorites...
Firewings chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
WOAH! *blinks* That. Is. So Good! It reminds me of "In Flanders Fields," by John McCrae, 'cuz it has the same message, but it has its own sweetness. This is really powerful. It even moves like a song.
Dark Mario chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
Really morbid, & yet your talking about the united states of America. Well written & it rhymes perfectly. Great job.