Reviews for Cutting to Release The Pain
darkmistresslae chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Nice poem. You seem to use the word crimson in lots of your poems... which is okay I guess... but, crimson is overused. Though *shrug* this was a nice song anyways. I wish I could hear it with music. Tx for the review.
Noir Orchid chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I cut, and so this poem really fits me, for someone who doesn't cut you could have not told me you don't cut and i wouldn't have known differant from the way you wrote it, the emotions it seems to be from a person who self-harms, fantastic writing. Ok I'll quit reviewing now jk but this is like my fourth review, by the way if you can check out these two really good authors/friends of mine they are.. (crimson arranz) and (broken wishes) There poetry is as goodas yours.
Steve The Video Game Nut chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Man, knowing someone who cuts, that really spoke to me. Awesome stuff.
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
so true! i'm not a cutter(it's not my style of depression...) but wow, you got everything so right. amazing poem. great work & keep writing!

~tuesday
dont fit in chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
wow. i was a cutter not too long ago, and although, for me, there was a little more to it, i feel like you went inside my head and pulled all these emotions out. excellent job! :D
queenvixta chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
This brought a tear to my eye. Sad and tragic. Beautiful job. I'm so glad that you don't cut hun! Excellent song! queenvixta
AllyCred chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
for someone who does not cut, you express the emotions that run through people when they do cut very accurately...i can relate to this a lot...well done, amazingly written...i love it. lots of love ~AllyCred~
method acting chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
a person who does not do this to herself, (HAPPYHAPPYHAPPY) you certianly wrote with great feeling. Lovely lovely job. You really put it into words. Great job.
LyLTiArApRiNcEsS chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
WoW! This is really good. I wish I could write like this. And I really like your profile poem. Gosh...you're so young yet so talented. I totally applaud you. I think you have a bright future ahead of you P ).
AubriannaKnight chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
I was a cutter at one point in my life, and this is decent even though there is a lot more into it. It makes a good song though. I can hear it in my head.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
reminds me of yourother poem going going gone... i like this one better though... the chorus is amazing
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
I liked, it very bitter.

sankyuu for the review )
aries-diva-JC chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
this is so sad but very beautifully written... i especially like the part where u say 'her only crime was loving u' and the part at the beginning where u say 'this is the last time u'll c her alive'... haunting and brilliant... and i like how u repeated 'cutting to release the pain' over and over at the end... this kind of seems like it should be the lyrics to an avril lavigne song... and thats a compliment... keep up the good work... btw, if u hav time and want to, i would luv reviews on sum of my work...
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Wow, a deep and really angsty poem. It really brings out the pain. Great work. :)

~~Trinity