Reviews for NIKE THE DEADLIEST GIRL EVER
JudgementMathew chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Good story i really like it alot.

Mat
RoseSama35 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
I know what you mean. I get a lot of spontanious ideas myself, but they never come when I'm near any sort of writing software or equipment, which is really a bummer. But anyway, I enjoyed reading this, though it was a bit confusing. Things were sort of meshing together and happening really fast, but I take notice of what you said in the author note that you meant for this to be rather campy (I don't really know what that means, but I'll go with it.) so I'll just let that go.

Anyway, this is pretty interesting and I'd like to see where this goes plot-wise.

RoseSama35 Love&Peace and world domination to your Queen!
Midnight Lynx chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Hey, This is very good,I like her attitude!So are her and John going to be an item or sort of a tag team?I pictured her with straight long brown hair in a sort of revealing in other words skimpy outfit made of black or pink leather, and a trench coat and boots to finish different then your's huh?Sorry about the miss-haps with your other keep up the sci-fi stuff. Nice work! MidnightLynx
Exiled-Knight chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Oo, a Sci-fi, definately, as you said, a change in pace. It's not too shabby thus far, I'm looking forward to finding out more about the characters and the worlds you have them on. Keep up the good work.
Keida chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Very interesting i can see where your idea came from and where it could go. but there is no real plot yet. Also some of the ideas and creatures you have created need expanding. i felt as if more could be said about some things to help hook in and inform the reader.

Good work, keep up the writing

Keida