Reviews for Penned Prostitution and Prism
s m e l l . o f . r a i n chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
I'm not quite sure what to make of this, because I think it can be seen in many ways, and kept vague for a reason... But it's lovely nonetheless. P

But if I read it again...

It's interesting how you put this. At the beginning you say "About the frustrations of not being able to convey your thoughts, and also writing to the crowd, instead of for yourself." which works, I guess, but I also see it slightly different- if you write out all your emotions, loves, feelings and thoughts... Don't they become worthless?

(Or it could just be me.)

In any case... The language you use is beautiful and very fitting. In my mind it shrouds the whole thing is mystery and a fantasy setting... And the imagery is fabulous, each a different littl picture, but piece them all together to see a larger, more complete image.
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 7/28/2005
short and pretty
eldrin chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
Excellent word choice. Each word is so very fitting of the topic.
eldrin chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Quite heartbreaking, but written with a lovely frustrated eloquence.
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Even though the theme is about prostitution, you make the subject seem infinitely beautiful with your graceful way of poetry, and I found myself entranced by the way you've told this poem. You've got nice vocabulary going on in there, and I think that you've picked the perfect words for each sentence. There wasn't a words out of place, and wow, I'm just amazed by your poetic skills.

Heather
B. M. Reed chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
oo..this poem is sad, and your imagery is beautiful. amazing job.
Boadicia chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
This is absolutely beautiful and wonderfully executed. The underlying dirty theme is carried smoothly throughout the piece, and although you say that you didnt quite convey your thoughts correctly, I still think this is perfect. Keep it up.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
lovely title and equally as lovely of a poem, well conveyed and lyrical in its own way.

* noelle
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
i love the title & the poem... awesome job