Reviews for nymph falling
daisy chain heart chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
"innocence conforms to shadows"this is intense & filled with delicate gorgeous descriptions & explosive all at once. I absolutely adore this.
Sagaciouspnay chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Oh wow! I like the emphasis of this girl. I can kind of relate to this as well. Good job! and the words are elegant once again (thanks for ur secret) ::winks::
addie pray chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I love the first line. And everything from there flows smoothly with the extra-special CAPITALIZATION that I adore. Very intricate, well done.
heart complex chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Wow, I don't know what to say about this one..It's great, I love it. My favorite line is "a touch so pure that it's corrupt."

Very inspiring...
B. M. Reed chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
oh wow...this is so wow. i love the oxymoron with the nymph/virgin idea. very interesting. great job. keep writing!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
the capitalization to 'she' and 'he' really added emphasis to the poems message.

* noelle
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
The capitalization lends strongly to identifying with the subject, I like this immensely.
eighteen hundred chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
I don't normally like stuff in this format, but I think it fit pretty well here. I think the use of caps might've been a bit overdone; the effect would've been a tad more profound if you'd been more selective with the usage.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
The CAPS add emphasis nicely. Nice images, too.
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
great work! i especially like the capitalizations, they stand out like they should.

tuesday
Slowly Sinking chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Like the use of upper case and the double-meanings, good work.