Reviews for 4
Laoch chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Wow, this is simply amazing. It holds so much strength and meaning in those four simple lines that it's... I don't have a word for it. Really, really beautiful.
diwu6398 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Really expressive for just four lines. I'm terrified of the number four. i have no idea what urged me to click on this. right now, my heart is pounding. i might die if i don't get off this page! AAH! sorry. so this was good. now i have to go. bye.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
harsh, yet it works so well together. nice work!
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
It makes me think of ice cream; like conversations with melting ice cream. Metaphor? Literal?

J.
David Stephen chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Well, here I am, cracking on with reading this huge list of your poems which I have not read yet. I also have a few more poems uploaded :-P (hint, hint haha). What I love about all of your writing is the mysterious, exquisite flare about it. Every piece amazes me - it is all unique - and flows 'creamily' and silkily. It is absolutely amazing. You always amaze me - and the termage you use and your wide range of vocabulary is quite impressive! Keep at it! DS
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Ah, delicious - I must drink of this concoction of words.
Calligrapher of Hearts chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I'm jiggered if I understand it, but that's the beauty of your crypticness...ness oP Real purdy stuff! Good work Unca oD x - BTW: London was ace! oD Details to follow!
addie pray chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Fantastic. I love those lines, how you can construct something so powerful from those seemingly abstract words.
Bee-wytching chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
That kinda messed with my mind...but i really love the idea behind it. It's really inspired, fantastic!