Reviews for The Game
rozalicious678 chapter 28 . 2/5/2013
i really didnt get what Normrak was trying to say in his note...?
bookworm6193 chapter 28 . 3/31/2011
Great story! A little confusing, but a great story nonetheless.
sydney420 chapter 28 . 2/27/2011
I liked this, but why in the hell did he leave her? The ending had me so confused...
jia Yee chapter 28 . 2/25/2011
WHAT HAPPEN IN THE END
MidniteLayce chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Seems interesting, to say the least. I'm itching to find out more about these characters...

~MidniteLayce
silentscream4luv chapter 28 . 10/19/2009
I really enjoyed this story but maybe you should but it as supernatural and romance, I didn't expect it to be vampirish; until a few chapters later.
candid chapter 28 . 9/6/2009
hey there, girlie. so this is chocolatetuna. you probably don't remember me (although if you do, that's awesome). i started college so i never got 'round to finishing up your little story here, but i got to thinking about it the other day.

anyway, i finally finished it today & i have to say, i really liked the ending. it was kind of cute. definitely a good rewrite. i love normrak. HE IS SO HOT. if you ever do a rewrite, though, you might want to have normrak fall for her more subtly and downplay the argument thing. i don't know, but i felt that normrak was a bit too immature, as you had raina observe earlier in the story.

too bad they didn't get to have that honey moon. i was kinda sorta really looking forward to it. m... naked normrak.

that scene when normrak was sitting in the arm chair watching her look at the pictures was very creepy. i also kind of liked rina's character just because she's such a tart & her chick fights with raina always kind of made me smile.

so... yeah. good luck! and good story!

xcandid
Bipolarised chapter 28 . 3/29/2008
hey. that was really great! great plot, and very original. it was funny too. very good structure and expression by the way. keep up the good work.
semiturtle chapter 28 . 6/6/2007
I'm so in love with the story, so much that I stayed up all night yesterday to finish reading it. The ending leaves me salivating I want to know why she behaved that way, but I guess the sequel will answer that and much more eh?
Amy chapter 7 . 4/24/2007
wow i love your story so far, its fantastic!

hehe and i kinda read the reply responces, and i must agree that Amelia Atwater-Rhodes is an amazing story wrighter -
insane in the brain chapter 28 . 4/17/2007
I don't understand the ending -.- I'm sorry but I just don't *get* it!

While they had been talking, she had noticed a slip of paper. She knew he had left it.

Don’t bother crying, my dear. Don’t bother chasing me. Don’t bother at all. You’ll only get in the way.

She wiped her tears, and let her lips curl into a slow, lazy smirk. Tearing the paper into as many pieces as she could manage, she let them float to the floor. The man had almost caught her off guard.

“Oh, Normrak.” She sighed. “You almost had me fooled.”

And with that, she spun, glancing at herself in the mirror. She had cried her make up off, so she didn’t look half bad. Her dress hadn’t lost it’s fit, and she had a smirk plastered on her face, contradicting the tear stains on her cheeks and in her eyes. She disappeared.

That part! But I love the story...
tripledi7 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Hey! I love your story, i'm having trouble with all of the curse words, in every piece of dialogue, but then again it is a terrible situation and probably needs it. I think your plot line is amazing. I have just started to get into Vampire stories (pirates came first) but it has since struck a nerve. I have started a story, and will probably put it up soon. Oh yeah and it was so good i sort of finished it in a day, which is not the best idea if you still wish to keep your eyes intact. Anyway i really thought it was great. :-D
TheSkyIsGreen chapter 28 . 3/25/2007
*Sob*

Waah! Stupid Normrak! He should die!

Slowly.

And then he should come back to life and remarry Raina...

Waah!

Well, anyways, lovely story. Definitely in my faves. And it was such a relief to see a well-written story that was actually legible, you know. Apart from a few grammar and capitalization errors, it was perfect! A masterpiece! A... a... what's that phrase? A...

Anyways. Lovely story. Am I repititive now?
Mean titan chapter 28 . 3/23/2007
OMFG this was an amazing story and you better write a sequle or I'll have to kill you, Kay
Mean titan chapter 27 . 3/23/2007
this chapter made me happy. Like really happy
168 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »