Reviews for The Game
poor alex
Mean titan chapter 6 . 3/21/2007
I am so uber confussed
Mean titan chapter 5 . 3/21/2007
That is so totaly the house, the guy that kidnapped Raina, I is really that woman.
Mean titan chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
OMG this is so amazing, I can hardly describe it.
Mean titan chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
This is just great, I'm suppose to be working in the basement right now but his story is just so dang addicting
Mean titan chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
OMFG this story is AMAZING
Mean titan chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
OMFG That is amasing so far, i am having a total spaz attack right now.
Allison Smith chapter 28 . 3/14/2007
WTF?

I just stayed up ALL night reading this... and getting a little hot, i don't mind saying, because of Raine and Normrak... just so that he STILL walks away from her?

PLEASE write the sequel
Beautiful Pixie chapter 28 . 3/5/2007
this was so awsome, I absolutely loved it!
ebonydragon chapter 28 . 2/24/2007

I must have sequel!

I beg you pretty please to put up the sequel...
Counting Airplanes chapter 28 . 2/19/2007
great story! i hope you post the sequel soon! ending is a little confusing
Jodzter chapter 28 . 2/16/2007
Ok I'm kinda confused! Did he leave her? Hopefully you will do a sequel so I won't be so confused lol! PLZ! x
EchoesOfReason chapter 28 . 2/14/2007
FINALLY CAUGHT UP.

I remember waiting for this to continue. I remember being equally as nervous, anxious, excited, and happy reading the last version too. Good to have it back. ) Thank you lol. I love this story, and you probably won't remember me either since I changed my name but I still love this story. Guarantee you I'm waiting for the sequel. You'll have a frequent review for that one too ;).

Good luck with the schooling, biology and forensic science. That's one heck of a field to get into and balance writing so good luck. I can't wait for the next update, next story, next...whatever. You're awesome. )

Take care,

Julie Fernandes

.soul
Killer Tofu chapter 28 . 2/12/2007
What the fuck? I am so confused? So is he running away from her? GAH!
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »