Reviews for star dust
Moonjava chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I'm a bit in a lost as to what this is about. You can call me stupid if you like. However, I love the imagery and emotions in this. Really nice.
shinco chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
lol, well, even if the poem's point is lost, I still thought it was really good and nicely written! Very nice imagery and detail! _ Great job!
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
I like your new writing style, because it seems to have a more surrealistic feel to it, which is the one thing I like in poetry. There are many ways in which you can interpret this poem, and I think that the imagery is wonderfully portrayed. The summary was captivating, and I found it to be a wonderful play on words. It is a star that becomes nothing but dust *bows in reverence* Personally, I'm in love with this style of yours, which I find extremely captivating. It's a shame that I didn't review this sooner, and I'm sorry about the l-o-n-g delay that I've had. But anyways, this was beautiful as always, and I would be delighted to read more of your poems in the future.

Heather
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
vivid, but the meaning does seem lost to me. ah well, i just ate a lot of chocolate, maybe that's why - i still love your poetry, hope you write more!

~Sumi-chan
dusk orchid chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
I'm at a loss for words by this stunning piece. The imagery was godly! Amazing, amazing piece! I was caught up in the emotions and tide of this. Intriguing.
having reached closure chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

i love the song choice as well, nothing is better then a bit of slipknot!

-Naomi

PS: I'm back from mah vacation! w00t
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
an original format. you've created an almost story-like effect with the descriptions as well. impressed as usual.
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
very captivating, like a graceful trance, drawing in the reader word by word until the final cold word, and it gently lets go. beautiful!
arcane devices chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
vivid imagery and descriptions, but lately that's all you are. I certainly hope that this isn't an example of what you promised me your best poem. Maybe you need to take a break angelus, clear your mind off of writing for a while. Authors and poets tends to do better after a little break. I expect more next time but you'll get better. I can see it in the passion for your poetry. -ADD
Werewolf Nighteyes chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Deep, and your choice of words make it all the more magical. The point does seem hard to grasp, but to me it seems that this poem is about a tragedy of some sort, where the main characters are lovers held back by their own fears. But then that's just me. Great job here!
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Love lost/gained? I'm not sure what it's about, but it sounds quite beautiful.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I don't really know what this poem is about...but I still think it's a lovely poem. Keep it up!
godsandstars chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
hum. i thought it was pretty, but i didn't think there was much a point to it. it was confusing more than anything, but the format is awesome.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
its beautiful.. i love it.. awesome job... the format is awesome too
someday-i-will chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I guess you can interpret this is whatever you want but I see what you mean about the point being lost. Still nice poem though XxAmberxX
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »