Reviews for star dust
miss lavender chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Yes, I believe the point was a bit lost.. But that did not detract from the beautiful images you put forth! I really enjoyed this, the wording was perfect.

-Lavandula.
Alisha Marie chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Great job on this! It kinda Of makes youthink!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
oh makes ya think tho! :)
smile persephone chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
I have my own personal interpretations of this, but I don't know if it was what you were shooting for. It was a very ethereal and gorgeous poem. You used vague imagery that added a mysterious vibe as did your style of writing. Beautifully written as always.
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
no, i'm not realy sure what this is about either, but it is very soothing for some reason. imagery, by the way! as always, great work!~keep writing.

~tuesday
queenvixta chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
I like this! Vivid imagery and beautiful descriptions. The only thing I'm not so keen on is the title. Anyways great piece! queenvixta
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
This rocks, awesome work!
Aquafied chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
wisperings from the lost night sky, star dust has been swept away, leaving silence and unhearing behind. deaf ears of those, unobliged (oblivious). blind as the night, lost in the sea of blackness. phoenix wings spread like the light, a moon dipped starlight. a singing voice, light trys to pull towards the darkness, which protects. but once again, worships the lost star dust. bare, witness light has gone, as the lost star has been gone, light has gone away, a battle yet won to lost. moonlight weeps, dipping its sorrowed hands, for the sun crackles brighter for one lost soul, a star dust yet lost. a heavenly procession for the lost star dusted skies, devils interupted. all so being, a love lostless words, pointless beings, everything is once more as lost, as such wispers.

beautiful poem.
nuclear red chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Very nice, Noelle! Lovely form and beautiful words as usual. Cheers!

Keep up the good work! Always be yourself!

-Elena