Reviews for My Dark Side
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
this one is really good. I love the flow and the chorus. sad and depressive yes, but outstanding!

~Sorrow~
thenewromantic chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
This is FANTASTIC! Sums up just how I'm feeling towards some people right now. My only criticism is it could rhyme a little more, but I don't really mind as it makes the song more jerky and emotional without it. Great job!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
i liek the chorus part... do you need help on how to make stanzas? i could help.. nice job
Anusari Vairanon chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
wow nice song..i can seriously relate
Cursed-Destiny chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
This is awesome, I tend to be pushed toward my dark side a lot. Good Job with this
queenvixta chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Whoa! Great piece! Very strong! Nicely written! queenvixta
jessie chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
hey its me i love your song and poker is making me badder cussing everyone out i have stop
AllyCred chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
i like it...i know exactly how this is...well done with expressing so much emotion...i love it. lots of love ~AllyCred~
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
lovely song. we all have our dark side...

~tuesday
method acting chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
The flow was a tad off, but I totally loved to raw emotions behind it and the harsh straightforward ohrasing. Very kickass. I can relate, lovely job.
TheBrokenWanderer chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
that was great...my dark side is my best side, without it, i wouldn't have my poetry/songs...anyway...keep it up...see ya on the flip side...
deeper-meanings21 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
hm...pretty good...I don;t know if it flowed that well for me...but I can relate too it...keep writing...you've got a lot of potential.
Darthen chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
I know you.

I'm sorry I had to do that, it's like the sign that says don't push this button.

Nice song, it is positively dark and that kind of stuff is awesome. Its got decent rythm and it turns and the last line is like ominous and stuff. Good job.