Reviews for George
RougeAngleofSatin chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
I know this story is dead and gone- but I thought I'd review anyway.

It's a nice take on the 'Nice Dragon & Hapless Knight' side of things. The idea isn't completely original but the characters are fun anyway :)
Aibari chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
Good job!Oh, please won't you be an angel an update soon? Pwease pwetty pwease?
heath chapter 3 . 2/15/2005
Funny story so far, though i noticed that it hasn't been updated for quite a while, i would like to see more of it, if there is any more of it...
Shadow Mistress K chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Lol! Um, ahem, I do hope he's okay, I suppose, maybe he needs a little rest or something...
Cougarphoenix chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
Very nice. I always like stories that make fun of the typical stereotypes. My story "rhyket" does that . . .

Anyway, this story really does have potential. Keep going with it, but one little detail:

"Dragons liked curions humans. Strange."

lol, i've done that before.

CPhoenix
Inactive chapter 3 . 12/10/2003
It's too bad it's an old story and probably won't be updated anymore. I absolutely loved it. A nice twist on the old knight slaying the dragon cliche.
Ryuka chapter 3 . 7/10/2003
Hee hee. Great story. I really like the way you've portrayed the dragon here. (I'm a big fan of dragons, myself, and I like when they're good guys, instead of evil.) I also really enjoyed the explanations about why dragons are feared. Please continue soon.
Crystal Cattail chapter 3 . 11/24/2001
I read your story ). It was very good. I liked your take on what dragons really are, and how the dragons and the people thought about eachother. You can be certain I'll check to see further chapters from time to time.
Hyzenthlay chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
Pleeaaasse Review! If you read the story, review it, please! I know people have read it...unless Cora's looked at it a huge number of times...PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! Please? Even if you don't like it.
kawaii-kiwi chapter 1 . 2/8/2001
Ooooooooooh! I likea-likea mucha! hmmm..I love dragons and this sort of reminds me of that one you adopted on your webpage who was born on HAlloween and had no names. Yes, he's very cool. So, how's life this was a nice story, I like it very much and I don't understand why no one else has read it because it is exceedingly good, and I still have to finish chapter 2 and review it, but there is no time now. But never fear..I will, I shall, whatever. Ahem anyway, always remember your little words of wisdom "Never use big words when diminuitive ones will suffice" precisely. That is the one thing that turns me off about this story. I like the big adjectives, but perhaps simpler nouns and verbs. But that is only because I'm an ididot and I don't know what half of the words mean except through inference. Anyway, just to let you know that your intelligence surpasses that of the majority of goers, myself included so perhaps no one has review because no one understands? Quite. Rather. Ding ding ding. Anyways, now I feel mean, constructive criticizm, but this is truly the best thing I've ever read on . It requiures brainpower, which I'm afraid I haven't much of, but I like this. And you are a good writer. And you are carbon-based, which is always nice. Once again this is really well-written work and I'll review chp. 2 asap. Oh, and I do hope this review is long enough for you? LOL~as in love, not laughs...