Reviews for Lost in Darkness
Shadow of the Black Wolf chapter 6 . 2/27/2007
I like it so far. Quentin is by far my favorite. Hope you write soon. Waiting..
Dr. Self Destruct chapter 6 . 12/13/2006
-gasp- She slapped the prince! Tsk tsk.

Very interesting. I feel sorry for his uncle. And congrats on the baby! I'm sure that's a lot of hard work right there on its own. Best of luck to you. )
Dr. Self Destruct chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
Aw...I like how the fountain plays significance in the story, and how he remembers it from when he was a child. That being said, I guess it's safe to say that he wasn't always blind.

Great chapter. )
Dr. Self Destruct chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Very cute. It's hillarious how he has to touch her body like he does in order to free her, and she doesn't know that he's blind. Made me chuckle. xD
Hope.And.What.Not chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
i like it, you have been reading one of my stories and now i have finnaly foudn the time and my interenet has let me stay on long enough to finnaly read your story, and wow! amazing! Ill be looking forward to reading on with your story,

True Calling ( aka Meggzz )
Imalefty chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
great start! i love the fact that he's blind- it just adds so much more to the story. it sounds like it's going to make an intereresting story. great title, too.

okay, onto the next chapters. P

thanks for reviewing my story, by the way. i'm really glad you like it.

-Lefty
mountaineer779 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
This is a very good start, I like it a lot.

Btw, thanks for reading the Prisoner of Peace. I'm glad you liked it.

mountaineer
Rose Jameson chapter 6 . 5/10/2006
o! I CANT wait for more! aw a little baby! is it a boy or a girl?
FSlSlayer chapter 6 . 4/28/2006
ah.. sad.. :(
Whirlwind Vertigo chapter 6 . 4/21/2006
This is my first visit to and already I have found an awesome story! Good job! I like the different POVs. It keeps it interesting. Congratulations on the baby!
nollie chapter 6 . 4/21/2006
i think tht u should make the chapters longerits a cute storynollie
dee chapter 6 . 4/21/2006
oh! congratulations on the baby. i understand if u cant update very often, but i love this story. its cool and very well written!
DangerousMind12 chapter 5 . 3/24/2006
I love this story so far. ] Update very soon.
top40princess chapter 5 . 9/30/2005
C'com, r u going to update soon? is the story on hold or something? C'mon, some people here are dying to know what comes next!
hopeless-romantic89 chapter 5 . 8/16/2005
Hey! im a big fan of both ur stories (Lost in Darkness and Uninvited Guest) I hope they get an update soon...its been a while...Kate
82 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »