Reviews for And She Sleeps
Drops of Acid chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
You have really inspired me to write y'know. I learn a lot from you; some I know some I don't but hey I can't keep track...I love reading your poems they have so much meaning and I understand them so well...I have to write something with you...something long...and for a change nothing morbid or angsty if that is alright with you...it doesn't matter it is just I really need to open up more...nah...I like me like I am...anyway get back with me if you want to write something together...I would really like to write with some one who's poetry betters my own.

XSKULLZX
Anthony Tatsumaki chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
OH MY DAMN, I have never seen such inane, irrate and all around insane language sputtered about this strangeness in my life... and I've never been able to picture it so nicely. Top notch craziness... Great job.
B. M. Reed chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
this is strangely beautiful. i can't explain it. you're a good writer. great job.
Broken Telephone chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
This is BRILLIANT! I can't believe how awesome this is! I sincerely applaud you! This had such an interesting tone and I just can't believe how brilliant a lot of these sentences sound! Great job! Keep writing because you truely have a gift!