Reviews for Try and forget her
my.mind.speak chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Nice! :D Are you going to write an epilogue?
ribbons-paws chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Aw... almost made me cry... It's so sad, yet so cute... Btw, I like the name- Leaf. Cute!
rosakissu chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Oh this is so sad, it's beauiful but so heartwrenchingly sad. I don't know how to feel about Leaf, you let me delve into him, his thoughts his very soul and even thought I would've hated someone like him normally, I just can't. Maybe it's because Nicole and her daughter, for their sake I can't abhor him as I probably should and would.

Yes I hate him for not mustering the courage to take his daughter home with him, for letting her and her mother hurt like that, but I hope that he will the next day, face his mistakes for the sake of Nicole, for the love he felt for her, for the sake of her memory.

Well this is gonna go straight to my favorites, I loved it.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
That was such an amazing one-shot...the emotion, and just the way it was written was absolutely amazing. Awesome job. :)
October 29 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
aw that ending was ... aw. but you did you mean tomorrow in the symbolic "tomorrow never comes" way, or the literal way? the former would make me cry. the latter would be bittersweet. that was good. that was very good.
destinee's notebook chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I liked this. Not sure if you should write an epilogue, this just being my opinion, but the ending where it is seems more like reality. Anyhow, that's just me speaking. Good job on this. :]

...You can speak Mandarin, lucky. I need to get lessons soon before I lose my mother tongue altogether. I don't even know any Mandarin, only Cantonese.
Colie Rae chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
This is absolutely amazing! I loved the point of view you told the story in and I loved the simple little twists and catches throughout. It seriously touched me and I think you should just leave it at that. In my opinion it is perfect as it is. I love the way you depicted the adoptive family and her reaction as well as the worker. It was honest, real, relatable. There were a few time catches, like how you changed the little girl's age a few times but overall it was wonderful. Thank you for posting this. It really affected me in a personal way and I loved it.
Not Who I Look Like chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
That's so sad, it made me cry!
Anz Pineapple chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Wow. That's powerful. You really got inside his head :-)
frannie-pants chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
This was amazing.

and epilogue would be nice. ]]
tstj chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I hope that you will decide to write the epilogue. :)

Every child deserves a happy home.
Ethereal Destiny chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
This is a beautiful story! Even with all the sadness and pain expressed in it, you can still feel a tiny shred of hope tearing through! I do hope you write an epilogue! The story deserves that!
violet blossom chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Wow..It's a surprisingly good story.. And the way you put this story on the boy's POV make it better..
snakes.on.crack chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
i loved it ]...but... it was so sad [
Mebbie chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Hey, I was looking through fp when I came across this lil beauty. It's a really nice fic. So melancholy and poignant too, don't get me wrong though I liked it!

As for grammar/spelling there was nothing glaringly obvious and it all seems to be correct but to be honest I'm not the biggest grammar or spelling freak, I just think contents more important.

It's a shame no-one else has reviewed this, but fics like this rarely are for some reason. Don't be discouraged though and keep writing :D