Reviews for Child of Darkness Book One
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 42 . 10/25
I absolutely love this ending! I wasn't expecting the last chapter to be so long, but seeing as all the best action happened here I'm glad you didn't break it up. I can't wait to read the sequel I see you posted ... but I won't until I've caught up on the rest of your updates... oops... what can I say? University is an adjustment. Keep it up! :D
Anon chapter 42 . 10/24
Woooow... and so it seems, ends book one. I wonder if this story will become a series? I think you have gone back a edited some earlier chapters, and that’s cool. This story has ended well, but I wonder how Lily and Adi will recover, and how the kingdom will develop? Will there be vampires left who will stubbornly support Keiran? Will anyone appear Adi as their future leader? This story was interesting the whole way though, with the two timelines balanced well, and coming together neatly in the end. Thank you for your dedication to this story, which I only discovered relatively recently considering it’s been 12 years in the making! I’ve enjoyed getting to know the characters and learn about this universe/world!
EsterSusanaMariaTerisaCatalyna chapter 41 . 10/21
interesting story cant wait for more
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 40 . 7/13
Wow. I definitely feel that things are coming to a head. No one ever said he wouldn't just keep all three of them when she returned to him. On the brighter side, her disappearance might be reason enough to send people to get her back again...? I can't wait to see what happens!
Anon chapter 40 . 7/6
I'm - no, no why are you going back! Ahhh I guess she's just trying to save hunter and carl - I guess they will be strong enough to bust outta keiran's mansion together - thanks for the update!
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 39 . 5/29
Wow. I ... I don't really know what to say. I mean I see how that was the only way, but still... he would have been PISSED when he found out. I'd love to see that. But I'd wonder if he knew it was her. And it was probably a bit easier too, because she didn't have time to bond with her daughter before that moment. But still... good work. :(
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 38 . 5/28
Wow. I feel like things are coming to a head pretty soon. I can't wait to see what they do! I absolutely love this! Keep it up! :D
Anon chapter 38 . 5/27
Ahhhh! No! Hunter! Carl! I hope they will be able to save them, and maybe even defeat Keiran in the process! Also cool new powers being discovered or now used with freezing the vampires!
Anon chapter 37 . 5/5
I hope we get to see what has happened to the baby! And adi is really getting herself together and getting better! It's really interesting to see the whole story being revealed in flashbacks and current storyline events.
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 34 . 1/23
I hope we see more of her memories next chapter. I'm still stuck between wanting to know what happened to her and wanting to see what they'll do once they know everything. Keep it up! :)
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 33 . 1/23
... wow. I'm very curious what became/will become of her baby. :(
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 30 . 11/28/2016
The second half of this chapter was so cute! It's good they're working on her issues - we haven't seen as much of that so far. And yes, now I dislike Michael. That's certainly an interesting fantasy world he's created for himself. Boy saves girl, boy and girl start a relationship. Too many fantasy novels, I'd say. :P Did he just give up on that idea when he took her out to give her up to the vampires? (That is what he did, right? It's been a while since I read that chapter...) Keep it up! :D
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 29 . 11/28/2016
That's ... wow. I don't even... wow.
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 28 . 11/27/2016
Interesting! I'm glad she can see things from Michael's point of view - it's a good skill to have. Can't wait to see what memories she gets back! I hope you update soon! :)
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 27 . 11/7/2016
Wow. Somehow I didn't expect that. I hope he dies painfully and slowly - I hope they all do. At the same time, I sort of get it though. I mean, you can always see your situation as the worst and just ignore others', and freedom is probably a pretty big thing when it's that or such a heartless ruler. But still ... I can't wait to read more!
81 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »