Reviews for Child of Darkness Book One
A.V.Mackie chapter 21 . 8/17/2007
A force-field! WTF?
A.V.Mackie chapter 15 . 8/17/2007
Dear god! Why is he riding a goddamned horse for chrissake?
A.V.Mackie chapter 14 . 8/17/2007
Reading through this story, I'm enjoying it, but the random Japanese is a bit corny. If it doesn't have a good reason I'm not gonna enjoy the rest of the story.
Icepanda chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
it's a really nice story, thank you for writing it. i enjoyed reading the whole story and i finished it all in one day :D
Rachel chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Hey! Just reading the prologue, and so far it seems suspensful! The whole "love" comments from one of your characters seems to summon Captain Jack Sparrow to mind. lol. Well have a great weekend, and I'll see ya in Latin on Mon!
LittleTaintedOne chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
This story is very interesting and intriging. But make sure you doble check you spelling and grammer, because there are many mistakes that make it difficult to concentrate on the story. But all in all it was great.
Raymond Lamar Gilstrap chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Nice start. Wow, I see that you are already finished with this story and you are working on a sequel. I've got a lot of reading to do. Thanks for reading Dark Society. I really appreciate it!

Until Next Time . . . .Raymond
Aegis chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
I have to say I love the beginning, it's very promising and I like the author’s style already. The very beginning is almost Cliché, but that’s good. I happen to like well used plot devices as they can suck the reader in early, as she has me. I’m looking forward to reading more and soon.

As for improvements, it's really too early for me to be able to offer any constructive criticisms, as I’ve not gotten to know her characters better. But I certainly see no ‘flaws’ in the writing style.
Adaku chapter 5 . 5/16/2006
vampires...dark and interesting creatures, I've been watching too much vampire movies. Nice chapter

Adaku chapter 4 . 5/16/2006
Adia, that's one of my charcaters names as well, it's Nig. for Beautiful. great work, your story is most interesting!

Adaku chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
wow, I'm an idoit, so this one is the oringal, and Daughter of Night is the sequel, so I was right in the first place...? whatever, keep up the great work. _

Adaku chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
interesting chapter you have here, wow I gotta read more... Anyway, keep up the good work!

BloodnBlades chapter 33 . 1/13/2006
great story and the size of it was enough to keep me busy for a while i hope that there is more chapters in the sequel any way can u email me to let me knowtanks
SlythDancer chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Very interesting. Great first chapter. It really holds the reader!

-SD
unicorn dragons chapter 9 . 11/14/2005
Wow this is a really good story. I'm not done yet, only on chapter 9, but I like it so far. It draws you in and I don't want to stop reading. I'm looking forward to finishing it then reading the sequel.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »