Reviews for Child of Darkness Book One
Adaku chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
interesting chapter you have here, wow I gotta read more... Anyway, keep up the good work!

waterhealer
BloodnBlades chapter 33 . 1/13/2006
great story and the size of it was enough to keep me busy for a while i hope that there is more chapters in the sequel any way can u email me to let me knowtanks
SlythDancer chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Very interesting. Great first chapter. It really holds the reader!

-SD
unicorn dragons chapter 9 . 11/14/2005
Wow this is a really good story. I'm not done yet, only on chapter 9, but I like it so far. It draws you in and I don't want to stop reading. I'm looking forward to finishing it then reading the sequel.
Aneedegorarose chapter 33 . 10/21/2005
Wow that was absolutely great, I loved reading it! Is prescott your real surname cos its mine too lol.. A really awesome story!
AubriannaKnight chapter 33 . 10/21/2005
sniffles and more sniffles...I'm so sad this story is finished, I had a good time reading it. Woo Hoo, GO Adi.. She kicked some major Kieran booty. I'm proud of her.
blackflame28 chapter 32 . 10/19/2005
more now. more.

i really like this story... thru it's uber twisted.. i read it all thru my shift at work tonite.

so, in other words, more. now.
AneeDegoraRose chapter 32 . 10/19/2005
WOW! it's so wonderful! A truly great story!
AubriannaKnight chapter 31 . 10/19/2005
I feel so bad for Reem, he is one of my favorite characters. I hope Adi can save them all. Hopefully backup shows up, or she all kinds of randomly gets some kind of magic power.
AubriannaKnight chapter 32 . 10/19/2005
I think that Adi leaving, and rushing off to Kieran's, was a lack of common sense. The way your story is written, she doesn't seem fully trained and strong enough to go up against Kieran yet... Is she enough of her own person again, as to not revert back into a state of servileness when she tries to go against him? Also in this last chapter (32) I was really confused. Why did it go back to her dream from the beginning of the story? It just randomly jumped, and I was like where did this come from, what does this mean?
AubriannaKnight chapter 29 . 10/18/2005
Oh NO! Poor micheal and Hunter. That (followed by a string of curses) just wants to draw her out. Good chapter. I'm glad the action finally started.
anewe chapter 28 . 10/15/2005
I think reem is really sweet i think hes great, he has to be my favourite character
AubriannaKnight chapter 28 . 10/14/2005
I love Reem!
AubriannaKnight chapter 26 . 10/13/2005
Kieran, just keeps getting worse and worse.. I friggin hate him.. growls! I hope it explains why he's such a d**k..Does he treat all his slaves this bad or just Adi? How would he treat her if she was all about him?
AubriannaKnight chapter 25 . 10/12/2005
This reveiw is gonna suck, but woo hoo.. i really like the new chapters. Poor Adi, I can't believe Kieran let her get so sick. This story is soon comeing to an end and it's making me so sad. I'm gonna miss it when it's over. I hope the ending has a nice suprise in store.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »