Reviews for Child of Darkness Book One
AubriannaKnight chapter 28 . 10/14/2005
I love Reem!
AubriannaKnight chapter 26 . 10/13/2005
Kieran, just keeps getting worse and worse.. I friggin hate him.. growls! I hope it explains why he's such a d**k..Does he treat all his slaves this bad or just Adi? How would he treat her if she was all about him?
AubriannaKnight chapter 25 . 10/12/2005
This reveiw is gonna suck, but woo hoo.. i really like the new chapters. Poor Adi, I can't believe Kieran let her get so sick. This story is soon comeing to an end and it's making me so sad. I'm gonna miss it when it's over. I hope the ending has a nice suprise in store.
Fireeye Howlsong Rainpelt chapter 8 . 10/11/2005
Fairly long, I've only just finished chapter eight. But I really like it so far. I hope to get to some more chapters soon, but I'm not exactly sure when I'll be able to. Anyways, keep writing; you're good.
AubriannaKnight chapter 22 . 10/11/2005
Oh that poor girl .. Both Adi and Zoe, but especially Adi. She needs to find someone to get rid of her cat morphing powers. Wow so you had to go ahead and throw that major cliff hanger at me. I guess Adi's a princess of the vampire peoples then? If you don't update this they'll prolly have to lock me in an insane asylum for temporary insanity caused by your story withdrawl... lol
AubriannaKnight chapter 21 . 10/10/2005
yippie, i hope they get away..
AubriannaKnight chapter 20 . 10/10/2005
Kieran, that bastard!
AubriannaKnight chapter 19 . 10/10/2005
God, I think it's really stupid she left her safe house with so many protectors and the chance to learn to fight. Plus with Keiran so darn close. She's gonna get captured right away, and her escape attempt with Hunter will be in vain. sniffles, pouts, and crys
Damanta chapter 18 . 10/8/2005
This is an excellent story-I really enjoyed it. The characters are multi-dimensional and interesting. Can't wait to read Sgath
Once upon a smile chapter 18 . 10/8/2005
What a completely awesome story! I really like it I think it's really great. Keep up the good work!
AubriannaKnight chapter 18 . 10/7/2005
I'm going to recommend your story in my profile so that if anyone new reads it, they might check your story out. You need more reviews!
celestial tears chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Very neat and lenghty chapter. I really enjoyed it...keep up the good work
AubriannaKnight chapter 17 . 10/6/2005
What a bunch of jackasses.. I was so angry with those guys. They should be horribly punished.. runs around maniachly laughing. I'm so glad Adi made a new friend. I just hope he doesn't have a scarry dark secret.. dun dun dun... Neko is such a cute nickname by the way.
Kathryn Prescott chapter 16 . 10/5/2005
This chapter she starts at about thirteen, then it skips until she's fifteen. During the Hunter chapters she's roughly seventeen.
AubriannaKnight chapter 16 . 10/5/2005
Wow, all these updates. It's like Christmas time... I absolutelyloved this chapter. how old is she now? did it skip some years? How old was she when she got captured then escaped.. I keep getting it mixed up somehow. Thanks?
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »