Reviews for all forms
Nick Ransom chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
The format's a bit hard to read, but it's beautiful.
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
heh, yeah this stuff is rising and getting out of hand if you ask me. I mean, I don't care of people want to marry the same sex but this whole thing about it is getting out of hand

Sorrow
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
this is really good...yes that kind of thing is wrong and you passed that point around very nicely. great work

Sorrow
The Proxy Ninja chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
-Very- connected- DENIED. Yeah, it's that old, stubborn blood that tells traditional minds that the world is black and white and still flat. Thi sis the kind of poem where you don't have to think too hard about the logic, and just have to let the imagery take place. I'm freely able to interpret it without being led into a lost quadrant by over-ambiguity. This was wonderfully written, and the annexed piece is sad and powerfully pertinent. Silky, simple, but meaningful words.. I don't know how you pull these off.
Moon-Chaser chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
Current events and a connection to the poem. No one cna top that!

Keep it up.
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I love the way that you weave this all together, beautiful. The last part is the most amazing.

Keep it up.
Aquafied chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
interesting, reminds me of a backup article for school. thats not bad, i like backup things, interesting though.

current events check.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
this is an amazing piece, lav. the power to what your saying overflows the piece amazingly well and is just beautiful. love it, as always pure beauty in your words.

* noelle
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
This is interesting.
lackluster chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
hmm...it does connect. i liked the poem much more(duh.) but this was interesting information.

tuesday
Aquafied chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I LOVE it.

its so amazing, because it does happen, this predjudice, of racism and homophobia.

i am not homosexual myself, but i do ever so hate job on such a touchy subject (as some would consider it)
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
This is well-written on numerous levels. How you weave the conflicts utilizing "black" and "white" is skillfully accomplished. Esp. the end with the white lines as scars and black lines as demerits. Turmoil and brutal themes - very well done. One of my favorites.
eighteen hundred chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
This was written in a beautiful way. I like it.
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
oh, lovely."(historical monument;/do not destroy,/mutilate./violate.)" love this part...great work!

tuesday