Reviews for Bright Blue
Phae chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I really like this. I really feel for both of them - and I can sympathise. I've got a shoebox full of letters from my ex girlfriend, even though we're both married now with kids of our , I love how real this feels - and I love how real your characters are. You write brilliantly.
helligonian chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
wow - nice. keep going. but ya know - that's good as a one-shot too.
Firespirit44 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
That was so sad. Seriously. They realize they love each other..but it's too late...That's seriously just..sad.

I'm sorry, I can't really find words to describe how I feel. But you understand, don't you?

I look forward to more from you. Keep it up!
Dixie chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
This is plain but so painfully real. How many stories in Fictionpress are as uncliched as this? Honest and quiet, it tells of the few sparks of the everyday lives of normal people, the depth of emotions beneath the grey exteriors of these beings, especially those in the cities. Thank you for writing.
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
i really, really liked this story. it was bittersweet in the way that life kind of is, you know?
emerald chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
whoa...it makes sense i guess...good job...it was well written and kept me reading till the end.
Brooke LaShea chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Wow.. I love this. I love how you make the characterization so clear and distinct. You can tell what the characters are thinking, yet you can't guess what they might do next. I think you have a very nice plot line in store for this, and I think you should most definately keep this story up.
Dartxni chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
It's short but there is deffinatly truth in the fact that you never stop loving a person. Nevernevernenvernever.

I love it that you're writing again though, I used to go around saying I had a crush on your writing. It was from you that I first heard the word FTM...
love-me-for-life chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Glad to see you're writing again. I liked it, even though it was sad. It seems like kind of a one shot deal. But yeah, it's good.