Reviews for Monochrome Sunset
Sannequine chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Excellent work! This is a beautiful poem. I love your allusion to playing cards; I have a fondness for them.

If you'd like to reach me about my review, you can find me here:
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
that is just concentrated beauty. i can't describe the awe.
Rozovian G chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Maybe I'm just proving that I don't udnerstand poetry, but I have to say this confuses me. I looks like it could be a song, a good song, even, it's got a special rythm to it, or so it seems. But unless thatw as the whole idea, I didn't udnerstand it.

Although your Lizms got stuck in my head. :) Funny..
smile persephone chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I can't think of the proper words to use for articulating my feelings on this song. I just adore the second stanza. You're quite good at utilizing repetition, and you do it so beautifully. Wonderfully written.
Orphans' Wail chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
hm, I think I might know you in real life... but hey.. anyway, your work is really nice, and i do like the types of prose you use, repetition, alliteration etc. keep up the good work.
redroplets chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
beautiful, well done~redroplets
andomae chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Oh, that's lovely. I like how it's really abstract, like you can get a general feeling or image from it, but it doesn't lay it all out for the reader. There's mystery to it. I think I like the "paint on/1-2/paint down/3-4 the best. It's unique and it works.
simpletonsgrin chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I must say, i really enjoyed reading this. It was something more original than most poetry you read on fictionpress. The rhymes seemed subtle, and unforced. I loved the second to last stanza. good work!

-simpleton