Reviews for Ten Plagues of Paradise
CRaZy-OdIN chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
Once again a great poem. I get a feel of insomnia from both of these and the madness that follows. Very unique writing style. keep it up.

-Crazy O
CRaZy-OdIN chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Wow Black and White Rainbows is amazing. "this oblivion is my own" great stuff here! I love the whole feeling of this poem. Keep it up!
viennacantabile chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
'of custard creams and almost kisses.'

don't know why, but i really love the imagery in that. maybe it's the harry potter fan in me :D

but really, this is very, very good. i also really like the first two lines of the second stanza, and the last two lines of the poem. :D
Victor Joseph chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
ah yes, the products of intoxicated writing. it almost reads like an emo song
notthecreepyfatguy chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
I cant believe that you can get so much through to me with such a short poem. I really liked it.
ShadowFane chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Drunk or not, it's really good. I like your stuff. Hope you don't mind, but I'm adding you to my favorite authors list. :) Loved the poem!

SF
Niels Stegeman chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I liked reading this, it has good imagery. Though sometimes your choice of words and line breaks didn't work out for me. It probably doesn't help you much, but it's just how I feel.

Anyway, good work on this.
garnetandpearl chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
The way you spin the words is gorgeous. My favorite line is "In this tragedy/ Of custard creams and almost kisses" - Audrey R.
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Love all the contrasts that you use, really beautiful language. The last two lines especially are very strong. Well done great piece.
votrereine chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I love the imagery of this poem. The words themselves seem to create a 'haze', a 'surrealism'. Another great poem. Keep them coming!
XxblinkxX chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Bitchin' poem.

Wow, I can write such appropriate, on-subject reviews.

I mean, I swear. I just get sidetracked. Like, say immeadiatly.

I love the expressionism. I like the ones that don't rhyme. A fuck of a lot.

I swear I'll update pmapyP some day. Because, see, I have 65% of chapter 12 written!

And, well, about 2% of chapter 11. Er oh well.

And there was that breif one or two weeks in which I forgot I wrote stories.

But...that's another story. o0