Reviews for A Boy Brushed Red
Guest chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
Wow loved this! Cried through half of it haha
witeaya chapter 20 . 1/14/2011
a cliche( minus the not graduating thing ) with a different 'feel'. deeper feelings and emotions.

love the pov
Bitterblue23 chapter 20 . 5/22/2010
Omg! That was SO good!
allure chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This story definitely surprised me...in a good way. Honestly, I was expecting to read the cute cliche of two best friends falling in love, but your story was deeper than that. The ending was bittersweet because it was open-ended. They didn't exactly end up together but their hearts belonged to one another. Great job!
christinaxxyo chapter 20 . 8/22/2009
This was a really cute story :) I'm glad the two of them ended up together after all that trouble. Great job :D
christinaxxyo chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
Haha, Scott and Lex are adorable. Awesome story :)
innocentbystander chapter 20 . 11/3/2008
Your story was really inspiring! Not many people write about people who mess up, and I really like how you portrayed Scott as an imperfect character without making him seem angsty and pathetic. :D

I envy your awesome writing skills.
Mechanical Hugs chapter 20 . 4/1/2008
AWESOME story and totally unpredictable! I was kind of hopeing all along that steve and lex would hook up and I was slightly disappointed that it didn't go any further between them but I still love the story!
EdwardDazzlesMe chapter 17 . 12/10/2007
Nuh-uh. Not cool, man... NOT COOL.
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 20 . 10/31/2007
Simply superb. It was an amazing story that sort of gave a little more insight into the male mind :D. FANTASTIC!
MelGrl chapter 20 . 7/30/2007
Aww, such a cute story! )
FlameKnight chapter 20 . 7/5/2007
Loved it!
just lookin' around chapter 20 . 4/23/2007
very well written story apart from some typos, but don't worry there's hardly any )

i really like this because.. its the different kind of best-friends-falling-in-love thing. the theme is cliched but written differently. love it.

the characters (well, lex) actually thinks about the future and isn't just swept off her feet with 'love'.. also the ending is open ended therefore we don't really what will happen in Scott's and Lex' future..

the title is unique.. i just really like this story...
SilentRaven81 chapter 18 . 3/22/2007
oh my gosh...that scene where scott is yelling at the sky in the playground...that was one of the most emotional things i have ever read in my entire life!

I honestly almost started crying when I read this chapter...

You are an amazing writer!
ANGEL992210 chapter 20 . 3/9/2007