Reviews for The Many Faces Of Kelly Almond
Bitter Sea Light chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
This was... unexpected... : But I have to know what happens next! :P Love it! ;)
Opal Fairy chapter 12 . 5/7/2006
Very good glad she learnt herlesson in the end she was so foolish at some points it was painful.
Opal Fairy chapter 8 . 5/7/2006
NO stop it you idiot. OMG she's such an idiot its so unbearable I wish she'd just return to her normal friends.
TinyDancerMJM chapter 12 . 10/12/2005
Why do all good things die YOUNG! O well...say good-bye peeps...I really gotta write something...then maybe I'll stop wasting away at the computer reveiwing...Farewell...again...very good jarb!
TinyDancerMJM chapter 11 . 10/12/2005
You SUCK...(sob)(really)...why do u cut people off. I MEAN REALLY! Darn YOU! (puonds on the keyboard)gkktrtfglygv vl.g;/j ghrlihgrljh. Please let Kelly live! I feel so bad...You captured it good and ThanxTinyDancerMJM
TinyDancerMJM chapter 10 . 10/12/2005
BOO-HOO! I do feel so bad for Kelly...WHY...Why...Why. . .ok, I'm good. :-D All Dandy...This is terrible!
TinyDancerMJM chapter 8 . 10/12/2005
I already have an Oreo, LOL, u know the horse...THat was queer...very good...what a pervertive freako dude...it was probably one of the best though. Yahoo! Good jarb! Please and ThanksTinyDancerMJM
Alexandrea Romanzesco chapter 12 . 9/26/2005
oo! chelsea i'm crying, so sad that it's over. i'm so glad kelly decided to stop being such a spineless little skank.

Lightning Storm chapter 12 . 9/25/2005
That was the perfect ending. I loved it. You did a great job on this story
Alexandrea Romanzesco chapter 11 . 9/20/2005
good, sad, y depressing. mucho depressing.

Lightning Storm chapter 11 . 9/20/2005
I hate that. I hate it when people feel so bad that they think they're life isn't worth living. I've felt like that a lot last year, and I hate it. Update soon.
ToRemainUnknown chapter 10 . 9/18/2005
Ow. The hurtfullness. I feel bad for her.

I like that song. D
Alexandrea Romanzesco chapter 10 . 9/18/2005
Kelly needs to freakin act like she's got a set. ya know, wear the ovaries on the outisde for once kelly! seeing her get treated that way makes me want to throw up.

Lightning Storm chapter 10 . 9/18/2005
Oh my God! That was so mean. I feel so bad for her now. What does a person do when her boyfriend and best friend betrays her? Update soon, I love this story.
To Remain Unknown chapter 9 . 9/8/2005
I really like your story and how it's going. I can't wait for the rest. The people and storyline are realistic. D

Kelly can be stupid. Ryan isn't lame, he's an idiot and a jerk. Lame is so much cooler than an idiotic jerk.
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »