Reviews for Genesis
Shadow Gryphon chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
*giggles* That was ridiculous. But I liked it very much.
Awaking kills the Dream chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Yep, you're definitly one skilled writer when it comes to humour and death and gods and stuff ;)

Awaking kills the Dream
bjw chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
*grins* This is such an amusing take on death. I love your characterisation of the gods, they are such funny, self-absorbed, silly personalities. "The smiting, the worshipping, the temple-building went on, all until the gods got a tad bored and decided to to retire for the rest of eternity." And what were they doing before they retired? *laughs* Love the paragraph about the unending paperwork - it's so funny. I'm sure everyone can relate to the sheer spitefulness in it!:)

No wonder you had such fun doing this one. Wonderful work!
The Angel of Acquiscence chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Oh GOODNESS! I think I laughed so much I choked on my cookie... Yes, it's hilariously witty and has a serious yet funny tone that tickles me. I love how you turned the whole thing into just ' a pile of dribble ' when you mentioned the turtle. It's a smart way to illustrate that all this is fictitious. I think that was the part that made me grin the most. ; I'll say it again, very well done and keep writing! I see talent..

And thanks for reviewing Blindfolded! I'll see you around!

-Tye
Squidge VR6 chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
hEHEHEHEHHE... This is such a great idea! It's really excellently unique and you should write loads n loads n loads n loads n loads of these 'mini-stories' about the AA Offices! Really, really good! _
Tricrax chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
haha! That was pretty funny. I liked this. Write more often! CerberAsta out.
prelude-in-blue chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
This is almot like a drunken trip in the imagination. I like it. It's almost like the zombie movie with Jesus in it that my one of my teacher is writing. Your style is almost like Kevin Smith.
caesar italia chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Very good! You really have a talent...
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
definitely a fun read... u might want to run it through a spell check though. keep up the great work 0)

ps could u please read tragic traitor tactics? i'd appreciate ur feedback