Reviews for Homo Me, Homo Me Not
LadyFreeWill chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I stopped reading at the part where you wrote about the mom being a gay and questioning whether that was even acceptable. Obviously you haven't got a real grasp on the definitions of homosexuality. Either, that, or you have a really annoying MC. Either way, your story is terrible. The narrative is obnoxious and isn't funny or well written. The bold wording is strange and it's difficult to tell what's dialogue, what's description, and what's the character's thoughts. Also, if your writing reflects your level of LGBT education, I recommend that you STOP RIGHT THERE,before you say something potentially insulting (you've already got ignorant down pat). Obsessing over slash as a fangirl does not guarantee that you know everything about gays. If you would like ask questions regarding the LGBT community, I have an account with this name, and you can PM me.
Eve's Deception chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
aw, please finish this. its so good!
Special Agent Fluffy chapter 3 . 9/30/2007
...

LET ME HAVE YOUR CATGIRLS.

*squeakage*

So freakin cute!
merrymowmow chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
failte200 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
I,for one, do not like the style.

If you have others that do - then more power to ya. To me, it's distracting. I can hardly keep track of what's supposed to be going on.

Perhaps I'm just too old.
xanthofile chapter 3 . 2/22/2007
amusing snippet, at any rate.
Prisoner-11 chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
Wha! Need update!
Prisoner-11 chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
"...I’m going to ban all homophobic marriages and promote same-sex marriages..."

What about all of us that like seeing gay/lesbian couples but are straight? Are you going to annul our marriges too? *cries*
MustardTofu chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
hyez Tam u told me bout this story but neva got to read the second chapter...well i read it now its cool but kinda confusing at first but as i read i understood. so hurry up update already!
KY.PiE.KiNG chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
o.. i like! i like how it's from everyones pov so you always know who's going on... yep
vermillion-dream chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
I am loving the Yaoi-lemoness. (giggles) and Jasen got bitched out... Lmao. It doesn't appear that Jasen has a problem with his best friend being... uhmm... gay. (he he he) I sense some angst happening between Jasen and Matin. Another thing... Matin's mom doesn't seem to have a problem with her son bringing in beaten-up friends to his room and not acting all motherly like I know my mom , love, and happy .
vermillion-dream chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
You write a lil' bit of everything don't you? I mean, Incest, homosexuality, Uhmm... "normal" relationships. It was odd that you put 4 chapters into 1 uhmm... lil' chapter thingy... but it was easy to read cause you double spaced and wrote short , love, and happy .
Maoko Chan chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
*exhales* Whoo...where to begin. This was...I really really like this story. *beams* *laughs* Alright well, right now it's most definately my favorite out of all the stories I'm currently reading. And that's saying something! So yesh, I love all of your writing, and I cannot wait until the next chappy. :D
Strange.Synchronicity chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
I just have a couple of things to say: I adore the format of this story, it rocks...and...WHERE THE HELL IS CAHPTER THREE!
Keir16 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005