Reviews for lolita does not like it
IlovetheCoreys chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This is really good! I like it - especially the part where it says "it's like his eyes are trying to take a bite of my flesh". Very extraordinary! And this is also a brilliantly written piece of work, too. :)

Keep up your awesome, super-creative writing! :)
multiples of six chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I adore this. I probably would've adored it just for being about Lolita, which I read a couple weeks ago & loved. But it's fantastic in & of itself. It flows beautifully and for me, I can identify with both characters. "it's like his eyes are trying to take a bite of my flesh" - I love that in particular. Again, fantastic.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Powerful. This is some seriously talented stuff right here.

I love it. I can relate.

Keep up the amazing work.

HIllary
reluctant writer chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I know this feeling and I hate it. The ending just added to the creepy feeling. I really liked when you described his eyes though "like watching the rain from inside/ tumble down the glass,/ as it becomes a wet world of gloom." That was brilliant.
beti213 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
btw, I read your profile and it reminded me of me... I like to be bright and happy and when my friends read my poetry, they're really surprised about how pensive I can be...anyway, I adore the third stanza here, especially the first two lines-it's absolutely gorgeous. amazing piece.
the one they call super hot chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
We all know that I'm no poetry-guru, but I'm pretty sure this is the poetic equivalent to seximo. It's so song-esque and cathy-like. I like the brakety stuff: good on the eyes.

jesus christ, i wish i could write poetry. Pft. no i don't, cause then I'd be like YOU. Ouch. burn like a sunburn.
smile persephone chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
(I am) Speechless. Another poem that just blows me away. The imagery, the style, the everything is perfection. I do just adore the name Lolita (most likely because of the book and the movie of that name).
tuesday.child chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
i could swear i read this before... hmm, weird, i thought i had reviewed too. sorry!

anyways, it is very fearful and kind of haunt-ish.

lovely! especially the title: it draws you in. the name, lolita, you just cannot ignore it, it demands attention. i've always liked that name, it's like a porcelain doll name, very pretty, very perfect, very capable of attracting envy.

it's your name, isn't it? i just realized that(or maybe i'm wrong)...sorry if you got offended in any way.

anyways, i loved this!
Eboniccinderella chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
was amazing and scary.I could fel that guy's eyes on my.
Infection chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
very interesting...
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
So rich with fear and acceptance of terror. It cries of freedom but drowns in servitude.
Kiota chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Wow.

Only one negative comment - I think the italics only fit in (I know they).

Aside from that, it's incredible and powerful.