Reviews for Mother
WannaBeABarrelRacer chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
good. will i get the note if i read one of your biographies, or is that a private thing?~Em
iadisneyprincess chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
all i can say is . . . wow
cornered.sensations chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
very powerful, keep it up!
cdr1687 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
You left a review on one of my stories, but I am not sure how it ties into the story idea. Maybe you could explain that a little.
s m e l l . o f . r a i n chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
...I'm intrigued. Is it just me or does the poem contradict itself a little? Hmm.
cmetalangel249 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
There is just something about this poem that makes me want to find someone and make them hold me. Very ...poignant yet angry, if that makes any sense.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
short, but very profound and well written, i muchly enjoyed it, especially the way you started it for some reason
laughter at the funeral chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
oh...this is so sad...the way the poem started is also knid of unusual...but i think in a kind of positive way...i don't know why but i am still wondering about the words that might have came before the start...or is there? i suppose the ellipses at the start were used to signify something, an emotion maybe, that is still lingering throughout the poem...very good job...

truly yours...
genny marie chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
o damn this is good! i like the beginning and how it sort of comes out of nowhere like it's a fragment of something bigger but yet it's not and that's SO COOL... your use of words is great and the... spacing? the places that you break the sentences... that's great... by the way your musical taste is like PAINFULLY amazing... just thought i would say that
Taka and Keichirou chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
powerful. very very unique. the words flow, covered with workT
Aeritone chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Everything about this poem just resonates, Jenna...From its open beginning until the end. Wonderful, as always. _

-Sarah/Aeritone
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
wow.. powerful piece.. awesome job
hmmmmm chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
i'm sorry that this is more a response to your review than it is comments on this poem (although i really did like this piece). the thing about me writing more or less is that i am still writing, but i'm scared of posting because i have an inherent fear of being judged. you have described exactly how i'm feeling, though, what with life being hazy and confusing and just kind of something i have to push through. it's not exactly worth living right now, what with the only constants being pain and exhaustion and sometimes even boredom. i'm hanging on to the hope that yes, i'll be able to dig myself out of the emotional hole i'm currently in. i believe that it'll happen eventually, because i need it to. anyway, as i've said, i would post if i wasn't so scared. and hmm, this might sound weird, but if you really want to see some of the things i've written recently, i could email them to you...i just don't feel like publicizing any of it right now. so if you want me to do that, please tell me. my email's if you'd like to directly contact me. just a thought. again, thanks for dropping me a line. i've been shying away from fictionpress somewhat lately, and i liked reading your review )
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/7/2005