Reviews for Eyes Wide Open
Thorn's-girl chapter 5 . 10/5/2005
"Maybe I’m just getting smaller. She says it lightly but I can see the triumph in her face and I’ve never wanted to throw up more than I do now."

This is so sad, so...peircing, I guess is the right word. These little snippetty things are awesome. Definitely add some more when you have time or inspiration.
faerie-gumdrops chapter 5 . 9/16/2005
Wow I really love the whole style of this, I think it's written really beautifully and I love the way that it describes the kind of dark side of humanity so well. It's scary, because all of these people remind me of people that I could meet sometimes, which makes it more sad in a way, I suppose. I love the whole really short chapter name thing too, I reckon it's a nice touch and makes the chapters more impacting. And yeah I do go to CH. The socks are really stunning aren't they lol. It's so weird that you know about it! I would say it's a * world, but that reminds me of that creepy ride in Disneyland. When was your friend here, I might've met them.
tomato-greens chapter 5 . 9/11/2005
I like the feel of it. I'm not on the edge of my seat, but that's not what it's about; I like all the little vignettes, the peculiar and sometimes absurd chance meetings. So. The end.
Slightly Disorientated chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
The story is told with very little emotion, which suits the style of it. You learn a lot about the various characters with little description, and I enjoyed it a lot - write more!
Shakespeare's Pizza chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
The first chapter seems to have more of an emotional and mental feel to it, a sort of symbolism. The second chapter, just from my worthless POV, seems more descriptive rather than symbolic or human. But it sounds really nice. So continue.