Reviews for Protecting You
FunkyFlower chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
beautiful, i absolutely LOVE the atmosphere in this one. its refreshing and reassuring. very sweet and quite nice. well done, great job:-)
Warrior Wraith chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Aw hunni. This is so beautiful. It means so much to me, even if it isn't true anymore. Thank you so much. I cried when i read this.
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
aw I bet she would have loved this. great work! you did is splendidly! love the rhyme too!

Sorrow
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
::sigh:: nice job.. I like the poem but not the situation
lymli chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
it's cute.
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
again, sweet, and amazing and it's just lovely that you dedicated this to someone.
blackrosestears chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Though I'm a little confused about who "he" is, I still think this is a good piece of work. I can't find rhymes, but that doesn't matter because it flows together just wonderfully. This is really good!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
very nice, such a good thing to dedicate to a friend. write on!
someday-i-will chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Good.
Anna178 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I always love to see dedication poems. It means alot, just to know people still care. And as for the poem its self...of course its amazing. Like all your other work. great job as always...

ANNA
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
you are such a sweetie. *squeels* people like you who care for others so much are what makes this world great! - can I say powerful poem without straying from the actual description to it? i don't think so. this is an amazing poem, heartwarming in its telling and the emotional value to its weighs ones heart down. I'm drowning, seriously, by the impact you brought out on this. I nearly CRIED (god, I am a baby) while reading this. beautiful work as always, sweet and touching. a lovely piece that everyone can relate to.

* noelle