Reviews for In Case of Emergency Break Glass
Insane and Logical chapter 9 . 1/5/2008
Is it over? Because this is a really good story! :D
i'm the girl you can't shut up chapter 10 . 7/30/2007
Hey!

Great chapter!

I'm glad that you're feeling good enough to write again.

Can't wait to read more!

*i'm the girl you can't shut up*
t h e m u s h r o o m chapter 9 . 7/25/2006
YAHOO!

A chapter, a chapter.

:Dances:

Hooray! I like it. A lot. ]
i'm the girl you can't shut up chapter 9 . 7/25/2006
i love it! yay! glad to be of help!

*i'm the girl you can't shut up*
i'm the girl you can't shut up chapter 8 . 5/12/2006
can u update soon? u'll be my best friend, lol!
Orion Demasecus chapter 6 . 5/6/2006
Sorry I took so long to actually get back to reading this story but i had my computer privileges revoked for a while. that and i have a lot of things going on right now like rugby, school and soon to be work. That and i have oodles of things that i have to constantly attend to on the computer.
Saint Rebel chapter 8 . 4/9/2006
Great emotional detail. This was so in touch from beginning to end with emotion. This story has gotten better and better with each chapter, and it has so much life in it. I love the Dandy Warhols song too!Much love.
SolitarySigh chapter 8 . 4/8/2006
I'm going to take this opportunity to tell you that you have a pretty decent taste in music! ] lol
SolitarySigh chapter 6 . 4/8/2006
I don't know shit about Bam or Don Vito, but it doesn't matter because this chapter just tore me apart. That feeling of shame and saying you're fine when you're not is all too real. Amazing.
Orion Demasecus chapter 5 . 12/11/2005
I finally got around to reading another chapter, sorry it took me so long. I'll read the next one later, what's the SO gonna be like?
nikki chapter 4 . 11/24/2005
I love your story please continue to write it...
Orion Demasecus chapter 4 . 11/1/2005
This story is getting better and better. Once again i do apologize for taking so long to read it.
Orion Demasecus chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
I read another chapter, yay. This story is really starting to develope. I'm definately going to have to continue reading this. Oh and i'm glad you enjoy some of the line from my story so much.
Orion Demasecus chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
I'm glad you suggested that i read this story. I like it and will definately continue to read it. I also like the whole Bam Margera thing (Bam is so funny).
Orion Demasecus chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
I like this one and i think i'll stick to it. I am kind of busy though so i may take a while to read, what with being in grade 12 with a lot of homework and having a job on the weekends, plus writing my story and reading other stories. Plus i have sports and of coarse video games, hehe. Man i sound way more busy than i probably am, but whatever. So ya, i like it and will read this one. Maybe the other ones afterwqards.