Reviews for Stabat Spiritum
antigonelives chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
Seriously speaking, a great idea for a story and potentially life-changing, if you get what I mean about searching for answers in a horribly muddled world. (And, as a self-studying student of philosophy, I identify with the girl.)

Cristina
pinklettuceleaf chapter 19 . 1/1/2007
Good end. I see she may have found some answers to her unsatiable curtiosity
pinklettuceleaf chapter 9 . 1/1/2007
"anyone who claims to have an answer is wrong"
pinklettuceleaf chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
“It is as my job. I love injuries, sickness and plague. They give me business. The same is true for the coroners and the undertakers, funeral homes and coffin makers. One man’s death is another man’s bread.”

Good comment, the man may claim not to be a philosopher but his view on life is very simple and clear, he uses his head and experience.

Sorry, that wasn't relavent to say at all was it? I'll say something better next time..
pessimistic romanticist chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
this is very intresting but a bit confusing does the main charecter believe in god or is she searching for a god also i'm curious to know what your beliefs are if thats not too forward of a question
castelgard chapter 12 . 5/19/2006
nice concept..
Aquafied chapter 12 . 4/19/2006
it is a harlot , hmm.
Aquafied chapter 11 . 4/19/2006
isnt it odd almosta scientist who strongly believes in god?

i wonder sometimes
Aquafied chapter 10 . 4/19/2006
ah the endingi love the different spin on it

really, it all starts out as a good cause.

i wonder if we are better off tumbling down a hill because hey, we still have iPods
Aquafied chapter 9 . 4/19/2006
depressingisnt it all?
Aquafied chapter 8 . 4/19/2006
the second to last lineso bluntly right and so very wrong

amazing
Aquafied chapter 7 . 4/19/2006
long widing rhythmesand i dont think i spelled that right.
Aquafied chapter 6 . 4/19/2006
curious and violently cold, but politely rude.

i like it
Aquafied chapter 5 . 4/19/2006
one of the most brilliant

i dont like the writer, but he is kindand says many interesting things
Aquafied chapter 4 . 4/19/2006
vain, vain, vaini think life could be really depressing if we put that much more thought into it
96 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »