Reviews for Metal Wing Angel
anime-azn-angel chapter 8 . 6/23/2006
Shoot, too bad this update missed 06-06-06, eh? S'okay though, s'okay.

Ah, I think I have to go back and reread all of the other chapters... I forgot who Jun was and that Dack came...

The whole Nathan-Adam-lookalike thing is kinda creepy though...

But I love the Dack moments. They're so funny and there just isn't a lot to laugh about these days.

So... just doing what you wanted... Reviewing... The story's good alright, it's just that I'm a L-A-Z-Y bum that isn't good with writing reviews to stories, no matter how good they are.. D
MoriMorte chapter 5 . 11/15/2005
Brauvo awsome chpt!

please hurry out with the next one,and soon!

i wish u luck on your writing!

and if u would like stop by and read my story Angel of Death.
MoriMorte chapter 4 . 11/9/2005
lol i loved this chpt.

please update soon!

i wish u luck on ur writing!
anime-azn-angel chapter 3 . 10/26/2005
wow... this is pretty good... but lemme guess.. he has a metal arm? lol i'm kidding... saa.. this seems to be going well.. but Kumiko is soundin' a lil like a Mary-Sue... (hotheads *do* count) but she's fine for now, as the fiestiness is funny. just don't have her kickin' too much ass.

Dack's a weird name.. but he's FUNNY AS HELL! i can't wait for an update!
MoriMorte chapter 3 . 10/26/2005
i really like your story please update soon.

i wish u luck on your writing.
Obake-chan13 chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
Whee! Grammar mistakes aside, I really, really like this story! Keep up the good work!
Obake-chan13 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
hi-hi. I'm not very far into the first chapter (I will read the rest, I just want to say sopmething before I forget). You've got some grammar mistakes going on. Like "brung" instead of "brang". And some word choice is funky. Like "she rumbled on" instead of "she rambled on". It's all close but small changed like that make for a different read. Anywho, off I go to read the rest (from what I've read the story line looks good though!)
Shdwphoenix chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Wow, this is great. Romance, humor, and violence all in one story. That's the best combination, in my opinion.

I really like the characters so far... It's apparent they have a balance of strengths and weaknesses (physical and mental ones), so I've got nothing to criticize there. I can't wait to see what the plot brings next.

I noticed a few grammar mistakes from time to time, such as using 'your' instead of 'you're', so try to watch that in the future. Other than that, this fic got off to a good start. Nice job.

- Shdwphoenix