Reviews for Disco Bay
Madeline Luca chapter 3 . 10/27/2005
OMG this is your best work yet! lmao nah j/k I'm actually kinda let down by the simplicity of this apology - I expected crying, begging and your desperate need 4 forgivness which I would of course resist in giving for as long as possible but eventually cave and begrudgingly allow you to start your new one which I would proceed to get totally involved in and hound you to write more and more and more of. WRITE MORE DAMMIT...I know where you live and I'm not beyond tying a pen to your hand and holding a wepon of some kind to your head to make you write seeing as how you refuse to tell me what it's about so HURRY UP!
12345678912356789deletedelete chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
Hey! I never actually realised you wrote on here...I enjoyed reading this. Um I'll try and give you some creative criticism, coz thats what one really wants to hear from a mate :)Ok first up, I like your characters so far, they seem fun and I can picture them all even though you havn't really dont much physical discriptions :) all the guys sound hot lol...Interesting setting...Hong Kong, island, hot foriegners...I like it.A few points though...don't be afraid to go into more depth in places, stories aren't supposed to move as fast as TV...secondly there was a couple of places where you followed your characters train of thought and it got confusing...but it wasn't a bad thing as such...

anyways, feel free to ignore everything I've said so far, its late and I'm filling in time while MSN downloads properly...but whatever you do, KEEP WRITING! I wanna see where this is heading :)
Weezer is my lover chapter 2 . 7/11/2005
hey-good chap-

i have a question: what does Konichiwa mean?

this is a good story..ilove the different personalities and names...update soon

-weezer is my lover
Weezer is my lover chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
hey-

good start-i like alot..update soon!

-Weezer is my lover