Reviews for Writing On A Misted Window
nkl chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
Sophia you are brilliant. You really brought the emotion to life. The feelings of the young goth was vividly portrayed and the intermittent memories of the girl prove to be spine-tingling as readers were able experience the haunting past once again. I terribly apologise for not referring to fiction press at an earlier date here I am. Thanks to you! I may be signing up as well, but I fear that inconsistency would be my no.1 downfall. Till then... adios!
Eleanor Gibson chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
Beautiful and Elegant. I like this a lot-it's cute and sweet. Just what I needed to read _. There were a few mistakes in spelling and punctuation that could do with some fixing, but it was still a sweet piece of work. -Rae(Sorry about any spelling errors in my review, _ apparently I can't spell *tear**tear*)
colette.mclaughlin chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
OMG, you have just a gift with words. I can't believ it. Your writing touched me so much. I could really feel what they were feeling. you had me close to tears in a public library... WOW. Amazing :)
colette.mclaughlin chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Wow!I just read the first ... that's all i can say really. Just now anyway until i read the rest. So i'm gonna read the rest now. I'll review once i'm finished.

eternalraven