Reviews for Paper Dolls
smoke another grin chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
found it.
sporkofdoom chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Oh my god.

This is beautiful. This is amazing, amazing, amazing. The paper-doll metaphor is really well done, the imagery and the past-present juxtaposition- lovely all.

Although the very first stanza doesn't do the rest of this piece justice.
godsandstars chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
oh wow. that is amazing. i lovelovelove it!
Anonymously Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Wow. Sad story, really. I like the last "stanza", shall I say..
just a teardrop chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
wow - this was... breathtaking? amazing? beautiful? stunning? it was all those and more... *adds to faves*
by His blood chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
wow. just ... wow. so powerful, so beautifully written, so engaging, interesting, absolutely amazing. perfect, flawless - what else can i say? you definitely have talent, and i will be reading more of your work. i am adding this to my favorites a thousand times over. kudos, kudos.
Ellin Louise chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
wow. amazing. 587 words that kept me gripped all the way through.
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
somehow, i ended up here...reading this poem, when it's definetlly now what i'm supposed to be doing and it just awed me...wow,wow,wow and wow.
addie pray chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I love this so much. God. Kind of running out of words but I'll try. This was absolutely amazing. The verbal play and form was fast and harsh and so effective. The power and emotion in this was so heartbreaking, god, it's messing with my head. I've read one poem of yours, and I'm won over. You're fantastic.
account not in use chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Fuck. That rocked so hard it was...wow...I love the flow, and the painful hypnotism of the words.