Reviews for Escaping the Pain
The Masked Marauder chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
If it's alright, I used this one as well for my poetry assignment...once again if you have any problem with me using your work, just review my stuff...and I'll not use them...But I really liked this :D :D
SSSSS chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Love this poem. I know how you feel about the horrible incident. Used to live in London myself, got family there and all. But that's not the point. Great poem, and R.I.P. to all Londoners who were ,Sam
Blind Illusions Laura chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Wow you're from England. That's so cool! This poem is great and I know that it's an emotional subject for you. It's very well written and i like it!
Cam McKay chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Wow, I can tell the bombings really effected you. Hopefully no one you know was hurt. You put a lot of emotion into this, i like it.
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
The ending for me is the most powerful. I have read your poems, but I just don't have anything to comment on it. Anyways, I'm returning the favor, thanks so much. :)

Trinity
Pearls and Formaldehyde chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I feel the pain in this. Keep up the good work.
countryrocker chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Truly wonderful. You should expand your writing experience and do more that just nature (they are nice but some of your other poems truly brilliant and I don't want you to just use your talent on one subject when you excel at so much more!). It was an awesome poem though.
PoisonedSoul chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
good one... pretty much says what the outsiders were feeling... watch the world fall apart..
GothicSpook chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I like it. Very deep. I usually dont read none rhyming poems (personal preference) but this was really last line was just ... perfect to end the poem with.

I remember I was at school in my art lesson, and in the room nxt door they were listening to the radio. And this kid came in and said "We've been bombed!" and everyone thought it was a joke at first until we turned on our radios.I was panicking because nearly all of my family is in London and I couldnt get through to any of them. Luckily all my family is fine and live in outer London so they were okay.

Brilliant Poem
this is my love for you chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Profound...really deep. I love the last line - and all we can do/is watch the world fall down. The London bombings were really tragic... and who is to say that we are all safe? I live in Australia, and apparently it is under threat. This poem makes me think how those people must have felt right at the time of the bombing... great work.
AlwaysAmberella chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
wow. very powerful, very emotional, I love this piece.

Solo.
Kavad chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Very intense piece. I'm not usually big on poetry that doesn't rhyme(just personal preference) but you kept a good flow and kept it meaningful so it worked well. I agree with others that the last line was a good finisher but I also liked it because it tied back in with the beginning of the poem(3rd line).
Xbakiyalo chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
*sniffles* I wish I could write as good as that.
spyder98 chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Nice.
Darthen chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
The last line is a powerful ending. Good job.