Reviews for Hold
LiLFroglette chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
This poem is really great! It's sort of mysterious in a way, and really makes you think. I like your style.
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Very nice. Really deep. I love the flow in it.
vonlan chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
lovin the last line- 'let go, before i do.'

there's a part i don't understand-

I hope you know you look you stare like that,across the room;like you're being watched. are they staring across the room because they are watched? or is the reader SUPPOSED to feel watched?
kalmia raphael chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
right - just love this. i know i say that about everything you write but it's sorta true P the desperation in this lies in its simplicity. makes me think of Mslash even though err you didn't say. dungeon thing obvious here. reminds me of thoughts without words though i don't know why
citrus scented chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
wicked, i love it. it captures so much really wonderful- love the ending lines.
cynicaldays chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
This is wonderful, i love the last line. really ends the piece, you know?
The Melissa Occult chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I like this, it sounds like somthing that someone would have written to me a couple of years ago, not that I'm proud of it or anything, but the truth burns and scathes and all we can do is live with it. Good things, S.P.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
powerful and well written... awesome poem
TwystedFate chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
The mental pictures that it brings up are lovely. I know what you mean about the mixed opinions, but it's fine, no worries. Good job, as always. You expert, you. ;)
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
oh i like this! ah i have nothing smart to say i'm dizzy and uninspired but seriously you're a great writer so keep writing :D :D :D :D :D
Kristina chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
oh claire! beautiful! i love it!
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
It shows a lot through movement and touch, I like that.
xoxkissxofxdeathxox chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
I haven't read something this good on this site in a while! I love it! Never stop writing!

XOXkissXofXdeathXOX
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
i like it! seems very...hectic, in a subtle way. nicely done!

tuesday