Reviews for The End of the Next World Over
musicwriter2b chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
interesting... i will have to murder u if u dont update on this. this is really good. seriously. u should update it. i was going through everything when i realized i missed this one. so i read it and u know what? i loved it! so u better update or else i'll... i dont know, but u better! so hows ur interim? i ended up with 3 100's, 2 99's, a 97, and a 94. interesting... i wonder where the 100s came from. God, i love band. haha. i havent had straight A's in a while, unfortunately, this is not the report card. oo ,RKT
Gatha chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
if you don't write more i will be very, VERY disappointed. i will ride my moose to every house in richmond and, assuming i find you before getting arrested, demand an explanation under penalty of drinking earl gray with coffee
Purrow chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
AH! Paige Poopyface! :( Copycat. w/e anyways it's really nicely done, better than I did...lol but it is pretty much like the beginning of my book but w/e...
Krystal Watters chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
wow... that was confusing , but in a good way... i'm assuming that theres more... hopefully more?
Nestalgica chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
wow... that was really good... i love your descriptions, but you seemed to jump into it a little too quickly... then again, when i started reading, i didn't know this was a dream sequence. I assumed it was some fantasy otheroworldly girl-with-special-powers-inhabiting-some-guy's-body type of thing... And Isaac sounds just like a guy at my school... with the same first name. GARG! But i love the description of "Celery green eyes" It really does show me her eyes well.

It was so cool... i liked this a lot... i'd follow this up, but i get so many author alerts that after a while i just sorta... ignore them XDD i might check back in, like, a month or two...

Great job _

Max W.
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
that is so kewl. i likey! write more soon!
Benjamin Kyle Lawe chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
I unfortunately dont have time to read this, but I wanted to compliment you on your title! I thought it was awesomely amazing! - Benjamin Kyle Lawe