Reviews for The Desititute Prostitute
AbstractMind chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
actually, I like this. It isn't even so much the poem itself, more the topic...you're right- you're a guy, what would you know?- but just the fact that you put yourself in the oposite sexes body and a prostitute at that. I just like the idea of transforming into what you will never experience and write about it, though I think it wouldn't be hard for anyone to re write a piece on this topic however...it is good though.
Rozlin chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
good...but it needs to be filled in more...
simpletonsgrin chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Well, i like the fact that you touched upon a subject other than love or suicide. I also really dug the last two lines. Good job.

Also, thanks for the extremely kind review, i really appreciated it.
Rose Marie Wolf chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Not bad. I liked it. It had a sad, very desolate feel to it..which made it all the more heartwrenching. Good job. Take care and keep writing.

P.S. Thanks for reviewing some of my poems. Much appreciated.
Second Hand Screams chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Awesome. The ending's a bit weak, but you get the desperate feeling across. Good job, and thanks for your review!

PS- ROCK! Another male writer! Woo hoo!
bib chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
A very classic point of view. Like there is nothing in betwen, just black and white..
Shiva the destroyess chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Good,but I like ur other slut poem...lol..
WiltingBlackRose chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
That's awesome. Yeah, some women have to do it for money...Well, they don't HAVE to, but they get so desperate.
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
saddening...but nicely written!
eldrin chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
The writing's quick, in a nice, insightful way. Sad, without being dredged down in over thought-out wretchedness. Nice work.