Reviews for Imagination Hard At Work
braindead1345 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
YEP! thats writin poetry for me,to,spect i never know whast im writin about till im done.
Rara Punk chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
yet another brilliant poem. awesome stuff. No c/c to offer!

-Write on!
aknightsgoldenrose chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I am going through writer's block right now. This was a great piece. I especialy loved the part about the hamsters. :D
Weeba chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
This is one of the better writer's block pieces I've read. I've always thought that poems or stories about writer's block were interesting; it's an interesting realm to look at, and a unique way of looking at the writer's mind. I've never been any good at them myself. This is really good; I love the first two lines, and "clauses or causes of my/self-destruction". Inside rhymes are awesome.

My only suggestion would be that you make the last bit, the optimistic bit, a little bit more in the style of the rest of it. While most of the poem is metaphorical and kind of "what's going on in my mind", the last line is so litereal. I think that could make the poem even better.

One last thing: I don't normally advertise other people's work, but if you like these kinds of writer's block pieces, I can highly recommend otterpaws' "Thee Writer". It's really good.

That's it. Great poem.

Keep writing!

Weeba
Ria Mala chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Almost sounded a bit like a free-style...I sense rhythm. Cool.
Enigmatic Huntress chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Liked the hamster running races line. This is a perfect poem for any writer. The neverending game with nouns and verbs also rung true. I liked how the poem ended on a high note. Hope you keep defeating writers block. Luv Kaitx
Chayia chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Ooh! Cool! I think we all get that way sometimes. The first line is wonderful. Good Job.
FunkyFlower chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
very encouraging, refreshing ending! i so get the feeling (dont we all?) like the phrase 'clauses or causes'. well done!
youzi chapter 1 . 7/10/2005