Reviews for Escaping the Shadows
Queen Maab chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
This Sounds excellent as so far.

I liked the fact how you would think that Toire is a thief from the scene at the start of chap 2.I like also the mystery behind the Men in the still try to avoid the cliche by having a knight, a thief, a magelet (trainee mage) and a hunter/ ranger as you "4". This probably isn't the way you are heading but if so I think you need a rewrite.

Yeah. I'll shut up Maab
SSSSS chapter 3 . 9/28/2005
Nice story, keep it up. I love that last two paragraphs in chapter 1. The description of the night was a very hooking section. Chapter 3 is awfully short though, but that doesn't matter much. Still, nice story so far, keep ,Sam
Nicholet chapter 3 . 8/9/2005
oh! Lovely, a mystery of sorts, magic. Pretty.
Auroter chapter 2 . 7/28/2005
Interesting... taking the thief under their care is a strange but noble request. But I am wondering if the Friar and his wife would really be so readily willing to house the man who robbed them to begin with, especially since he has shown no signs of changing his ways... just a thought. I like the world so far. Onto the next chapter!
AlwaysAmberella chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
this is a lot better than what I expected fiction stories to be like. You're an awesome write, very grammatically correct, and you caught my attention and kept it. I love the mystery in this story andI cant wait to read Done.

Solo.
Kavad chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Good description of the environment, really paints the scene. I also like the menacing feel given to the man in shadows.

One critique would be that you say the man in the shadows is very careful not to show his face, and then you say everyone noticed his smile so you may want to clarify on that some.
Darthen chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
yes. This looks very fascinating, as it is only the prologue I cannot go into advice or critcizms just yet, so I await the next chapter. Good Job.
Moonbeam Elegance chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
well sum 1 reviewed saying they werent gonna be boring just saying please continue...but i am PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! (lol)

Moonbeam E
HomeSickLoser chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Sounds more like a horror, but that's just me. Go head and contine- you got my thumbs to do so; )
Xbakiyalo chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Oh. Interesting :D I'm going to be boring and not say anything else other than please continue.

(Is it all supposed to be bold and underlined? Just seems a little weird to me.)