Reviews for The Songs of an Enchantress
rrmehta364 chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
i cuold definately imagine the hauntingly beautiful enchantress singing this song. very well done. also, sorry to hear you were so hit by the hurricane. hopefully mother nature's fury wont interfere with ur writing very long, i look forward to reading more updates in the future.
Alzemu chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
i like your poems here. esspeacially the flame one. gah ha hah hah hah! loved it once more!why dont' you make a chapter out of the poems instead of putting it all together? i must admit that i was lost in between. it' hard to keep track up to where you read up to.. lol .. where does these poem (song) come out? in which story? i want to read it!
Triden chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Awesome! i like the first one best, but they're all good. your style is very poetic. on thing:

Sweet my Love, etc.

what's with the etc?
Count of Casualty chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Not quite my cup of tea, but still really good. :)
Renada chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
This was fantastic! I really liked the third one with "Sweet my love, etc.". I must commend you highly on your great skill. I can't wait to read more of your work! Ren
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
The rhyming is subtle and great, quite a niceness to this piece. I love the aura of mystery. Splendid!
MeAgAiNsTtHeMuZic44 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Those were deep. You are really talented. Good luck with your story, this character sounds really cool. Keep writing.