Reviews for nirvana recluse
Millay Inspired chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
I always appreciate your use of parentheses to drastically change meanings, but I don't think your theme in this poem was as well achieved as it was in some of your others. I am adding you to my favorite authors list, but not for this poem. Anyway, you're a good writer, sorry I don't have time to review more right now.
Lucid Nonsense chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
"i trust that the sky is misplaced until it's believed in " Beautiful, I really loved this.
evm chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Love! 'i trust that the sky is misplaced until it's believed in.' is the best ever.
dusk orchid chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Stunning imagery even though you have writer's block. I hope you recover soon...
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
hate writer's block with a passion, was knee deep in it for a long while. can't seem to find the spark.

imagery was amazing, breathtaking and really just brought me back to the flow of things.

* noelle
fragglerock chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Cool; very cool.
this is britt chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
i'd slit your throat with the jagged edge of a fallen star and leave you to paint the earth (apologetically)

you are grand!
addie pray chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Yes. I'm suffering as well. My muse is a bitchmonger. Anyways, I liked this - the imagery was stellar. And especially the first and last line.
the.pink.life chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
This is pretty cool despite your so-called writer's block. Doesn't it suck to be like OMG, I can't think of anything to write? This is really cool. The part about infinite(ly infamous) reminds me of a long random poem I wrote called Half a Bagel With Lite Cream Cheese. No one has actually bothered to read it (well, review it anyways)...it's kinda hard to follow, but it's interesting. Anyhoo, this is getting long. Bye! :)
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
i don't think it's your best, but it's great! 'believing in something that is so 'out there' only makes i l;' love that part.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Nicely written despite writer's block.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Wow. Beautiful imagery. I absolutely love this one.