Reviews for Remember Forever
hellbentheretic chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Yes!I can relate, oh yes, I 's all seemingly like a breath of fate because we can only see through our own eyes and never anyone eles. We would dream that these wonderful things can merge, like in the perfect scene of that perfect movie; but life as it has always been and always will be cannot teach the difference of another's thoughts from our own. No, we always say to ourselves, thinking (but not really) of a time now or never when we were on that wonderful stage and how it felt when the lifeblood tries to rearrange us.

Isn't poetry fun?

Most sincerely,S.I.M.
Xaquelina chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
I like all your work, but this one in particular! Thanks for the wonderful compliment also!
pruinosoaxe chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Thank you for reviewing Final War!

Your poem...it is so really describes real relationships and also gives you a dream of a 'perfect couple', but also doesn't.

I know, !

My favorite line is...

"Caged criminals

in high top mansions

glittering

against opal skies"
Death2Smilee chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
This is a gorgeous poem. It also has kind of an abstract feel to it, in my opinion, Thanx for the review. Keep up the wonderful work.
AlwaysAmberella chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Oh my goodness Oh My goodness. Fabulous, Truly, truly, fabulous. I can think of no other words. Well Done.

Solo.
Darlingdeath chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Wow, absoloutely amazing... *adds to favourites*
bang bang.you're.dead chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
It's so beautiful and mesmerizing. The word choice and fluency is great. I love it.
Pricilla Cox chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Goodness, this is beautiful. You are amazing. Simply amazing, my love.
justasquirrel chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
powerful, sad, and beautiful all at once...

-K
Night Skye Tears chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
wow, some real nice imagery there. liked the middle a lot.

thanks so much for reviewing my Shards of Ebony ;)
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Wow, I like the feeling in this. It's rather haunnting and kind of creepy in a way.
Simple Enigma chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
i love this poem! wow. wow. i tried to add it to my favorites but it says ive reached the limits . . .lol, fantastic ;)
Nivek Relleom chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Very thought provoking and inspirational. I liked this a lot, it's not your everyday love poem. Beautifully written. -Kevin
Maxwell K chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
truely beautiful!
hanfiddle chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
A caress for the dark side of my soul this is:flow of consciousness used in this way is a gift

And love to youhf