Reviews for Legend
AllyCred chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
i like it...the thought process is very profound and the wording style is unique and very interesting...well done. lots of love AllyCred
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Very nice. Love the whole thought process.
Aku no Otaku chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
nice picture
Moonjava chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I thought this was lovely. Very serene.
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Quite impressive.

Great job.

_
Nightsky Watcher chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
There is not much to say when standing in front of such a work of art... except... The ending has pushed this poem into my favorites list. Simply wonderful!

-Martin
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
darnit, you made me log in -.- good poem though, the whole feel of the poem was very cloudly, almost...mysterious. you kept my attention throughout the poem, and the ending did this justice. nice job.

sumi-chan; what you call love, i call pain.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
your best work yet add-san, the poem is conveyed on a breath taking level and just brings the message out in a harmonous light. love, love the word use and the beauty behind it. your best work in my eyes, the flow is just amazing.

* noelle
white-clouds chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
M..true. Yeah, awesome job!
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
wow, extremely well done a small typo in the italisized stanza, in the seond line otherwise i look forward to more

keep writing!
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Nice job! I agree with you on this one...well done! _6
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
So mysterious and has an aura of prophecy...
Kakyou Takashiro chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
"no beast that drips blood coarses viens of legends, no immortal soul is borne to the abyss and back to conquer, for the earth and heaven alike... is one inseparable, vast plain... for one does not walk to climb but to overcome, what you yourself call dreams, what gods call arrogance, and what ghosts whisper... as will."

kakyou
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
This is very good, awesome work and thanks for your review!
lookingwest chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
well done, i love the ending, it reminds me of a story i finished writing last summer, i really liked this.