Reviews for Broken Souls
Tashi-Chan chapter 22 . 2/6/2006
Oh, I am so happy! My computer was shut down cause of a virus and I couldn’t even turn it on and then when I can I get on and see that there is a new chapter up! I am so happy! I love this story!

Anywho, another great chapter. *tears* Destiny can't talk to Taps. So sad... I like the kinda cliffhanger-but-not-really moment. A very nice touch!

Well, I must get back to reading a Ted Dekker novel and poking around your site!

Have a great day and post the next chapter soon, please!~Tasha
Tashi-Chan chapter 20 . 12/17/2005
Well, there are some of us who want to go to the site, but do not know the address… That would be nice… Then again, those same people cannot read, so you probably put it in that last author’s note thing and they just missed it. Right? That’d be me…. So, this was another good chapter! You are going to continue writing, right? I mean after you finish this one, right? Cause, as I said before, I’d have to start crying and *blah blah blah cause you probably don’t care…* Please continue! More more more!Tasha (*sigh* Yes, I had to get another user name… bare with me, ok? Please?)
You're My Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
alaskakittens here, forced to make a new account. Just wanted you to know I was still here.
kayoko101 chapter 18 . 11/28/2005
me liked .

random taps and destiny moment . me liekdupdate soon . latz . byeja ne (goodbye)
alaskakittens chapter 18 . 11/27/2005
I might cry if there is no second one... You can't not make a second one! *tears* You gotta make a second one... Yeah... Anywho, this was a great chapter, I really liked the whole big computer goes little computer thing... just cause I am kinda a tech kinda person... So, Please keep this up... Or when it is over MAKE A SECOND ONE! *cough* yeah, now that you have my point of view on this whole sequel thing... This was a very good chapter! Me like! ~TashaPS. MAKE A SECOND ONE! I will cry if there is no second one... Then I'll have to get all my friends together and get a big petition going... And I really am crazy enough to do that, just ask my friends... But any way, I'd have to start a petition and get the whole school to sign it, then find some way to e-mail it to you or something like that. And what an odd question to ask if we would want to read a second one. The answer is obviously YES! Gosh...
kayoko101 chapter 17 . 11/13/2005
i liked it _ (sorry 4 no sooner update ... *coughcough*)anywho, it was good. i loved the zombie thing _anywho...

yua thats about it . update soon . latz. ja ne (goodbye)
alaskakittens chapter 17 . 11/7/2005
Oh! Good chapter! I like it! I also like these exclamation points! They are fun! Yeah, alright... I'll stop now... Anywho, keep it up cause I really like this story and I like to read stories that I really like and this just happens to be one I really like... Yeah, if you caught any of that you are a whole lot better then my friends... Anywho (again... have you noticed, along with exclamation points I love to say anywho...? Oh well...) *claps* Keep it up cause I love this story again... Can you tell I have had a lot of candy? Oh well... ta ta for now!

~Tasha
kayoko101 chapter 16 . 10/23/2005
sweet ... me like ... update soon ... latz. ja ne (goodbye)
alaskakittens chapter 16 . 10/23/2005
Hey, sorry I am not signed on to sign this review thing, but oh well. This was a very good chapter! And funny, but that is probably just me... Please keep going, cause this is one of my favorite stories on here! I love the character Taps, he is funny! Please update whenever you get the chance! ~alaskakittens
kayoko101 chapter 15 . 10/5/2005
last 2 chapters were cool .update soon .. though ur doin good wit that ...lats ... bye .
alaskakittens chapter 15 . 10/5/2005
Oh, this is a good chapter! Very very good indeed! I really like it:) Anywho, please update soon as you can, don't keep us wating too long! Bye for now!
alaskakittens chapter 14 . 10/4/2005
*claps hands and cheers wildly* Oh! Good story so far! Love it, love it, love it! I really like this story! It is GREAT! I shall follow it untill the end, no doubt about it! I really really like this story! Please update soon! Don't keep us wating too long! (yeah, I'm really hyper cause my mom let me stay on late to finnish reading this ... Or it might be the fact Iam eating a whole bunch of candy corn, but either way...) Yeah, so keep up the GREAT work! I love this story! Love it, love it , love it! Humm... I already said that... Oh well... Bye for now! I shall be back when you have put up the next chapter! Ta Ta For Now! (Bob *my wall* and I bet you are very happy to be getting rid of the crazy lady)
alaskakittens chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
This is a great story so far. I know, I've only read to part one of chapter 2 (and that might have something to do with my mom peterting me to get off, but c'est la vie), but it is great so far and I will be sure to finnish it first thing tomorrow! I really love the story so far (also, I amsorry for all the very bad gammer, but I am being rushed *sigh* oh well)
kayoko101 chapter 13 . 9/6/2005
the voices the voices ! . .. (That just reminded me of a funny part in Crystal Quest) .. but anywho , i liekd it .. update soon .. latz
kayoko101 chapter 12 . 9/3/2005
i loved that !

i cant stop smilin ... which is kind o weird thinkin of what is happenin in inkspell ...

anywho ... loved the chpter ... love this story ... cant wai update ... plz update soon ...

when did she learn his last name ? does this mean shes goin 2 start callin him charles now ? ...

loved it . love it . check yuaz latterz . . bye .