Reviews for Charlotte
update!
MORE chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I WANT MORE
TMSantos chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I understand that you uploaded this more than 5 years ago, but I'm totally interested in reading more of this story!
MimiTheAwesomeness chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
The story is great and it pulled me right in when the cocky captain first showed up, I was like, "I'm going to read on." anything with cocky people makes me laugh, so I read on. I hope there's be more soon. I'll follow the story to see if there'll be more.
Mimi
OpalFaye chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
hi im opalfaye and i just wanted to say that i love your story. could you please write more?
bookppl93 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I LOVE IT.
queensea chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Write! more! now!
-Queen Sea
Kinzichi chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Oh my glob! This piece is AMAZING! Oh I fell in love after the first paragraph! Your writing style is gorgeous, the way you give each character such individual personalities! And the way you describe scenes I feel like I'm actually there! Ahhhhhh I love it so much! I am looking forward to the next installment! Don't leave us hanging too long!
PitBullLover chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Oh I'm very upset that this story wasn't finished. I liked where it was going. :) Well written!

Thanks!

PitBullLover
dncbrules chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
heehee... pirate love...
PiratesCommand chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This is well written and very interesting. I just love Liam's personality. Looking forward to an update. :)
DaisyChainsAndHandGrenades chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
OMG! Laim
chazza-x chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Update Update Update

Please?
ReaDinG-XoX chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
OMG you have to write more! loved it :)