Reviews for What is Happening to me?
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
wow...this is deep and has a lot of anger. I'm sorry to hear...those kinds of things happen to you like that. I wish I could do something to help. But this one really touched me in the heart. Not in like that oh so happy way, but you know what I mean...I hope.

~Sorrow~
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
oh wow very creative and imaginative. nicely done and described.
Ecryptic chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
It's very dark and clearly shows emotion. Nice job.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
i like it so much in these words its hard to put a finger on it...well done...so much passion and emotion in this...i love it. lots of love ~AllyCred~
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
very creepy and well written
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
the emotions flow wondefully from this piece, the styling really adds to its power and own unique voice. well done and gorgeous work!

~* noelle
Renada chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Very well done! I liked how you showed the anger and hate emotion instead of the common sorrow and I still love you. I think this hi right on the money with how people acual do feel after the intitial shock.
TheBrokenWanderer chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
This was truly wonderful...I love it...especially the difference between the italics and normal...very dramatic...*ponders way to steal it without you noticing*...and hell, i don't think you're crazy...of course...i'm crazy, so who am i to judge who's crazy...does that sound crazy? anywho...i guess this review has been long enough...thank you so much for regularly checking in and reviewing my work...it makes my day a little bit brighter...those padded walls are rather dull you know...

~TheBrokenWanderer~
The Angel In Hell chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
oh awesomeness :) i like the way it flows
Calliope Veronica chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
you're not crazy...

I really like this, because although a lot of people may feel this way sometimes, you made it unique and woderful by putting in "What is happening to me?" and " Why are all these feelings of hate and wanting you dead comming into me?"

So yeah, I really like this! go you!
Joey7691 chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
o... I have to say it's dark. My kind of song. Good job.
queenvixta chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Wow great song. Really gripping and dark. I'm sure we all feel like this sometimes and you showed your feelings really well. Keep up the good work! queenvixta
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
wow, it's one of those feelings that drive you to write something odd, yet, inspirational~~ u should have no ideas more often thats when the best works are inspired!

keep writing!
NP user chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
oo...i like this. best writting i've heard in a while.\

-Nicole
MeAgAiNsTtHeMuZic44 chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
I loved this piece so much. It was perfect. You are so amazingly talented. Thank you so much for reviewing my stuff even when I wasn't reviewing yours a while ago! I really appreciate your feedback ;)