Reviews for Between the Knees
K. Silence chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
well golly gee willikers mister, that was some kinda poetry there! my favorite is this line.

With it I dart and jab like Olympian lances.

jab, boy, jab! haha
Muliebral chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Yay for other poetry smut writers! You remind me of myself, it makes me happy. So does this poem. Detail is.. lovely.
blind-ambition chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Now I feel all embarassed and dirty. Erotic poems do that to me. Ah well. At least it was writing well (very well). I'm suprised this hasn't been removed yet. But yeah, it was very well written.

zzCheerSzz
Baron Sanity chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
I really really like it. Write more please.
Hate In The Form Of Passion chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Oh no. I think I'm jealous now. Excellent rhyming and beautiful imagery. Who wouldn't be jealous? Besides, if it makes you hot it's a good poem and or story. Love this poem.

-Alexiel
ChobiMM3 chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Nice. Cool. Hah, it's really good. Sorry for sounding like an idiot but I can never type good reviews. Anyway, it's a nice, dirty poem. haha. Keep up the good work

Chobi

PS. I updated Take me With You Forever, in case you wated to know.
K. Silence chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
i don't really feel like signing in, or beginning sentences with capitol letters. nice, dirty poem. it made me feel like a dirty girl. everyone loves a good head job. later dogg. hehe. -silence
flaming.footprints chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
erotic and beautiful, sensual imagery.

Shavo
Phantasa chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
This was interesting and very good.
MorbidTruth chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
That's...hot. *sigh* whew!

Good writing. I don't know many people who can write a good rhyming poem but you really pulled it off! Good job!
tabiboi chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
perfectly lovely...delicious
Miss Nancy chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Sweet poem! One of my faves.
Camreon chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
good poem. as usual. artistically descriptive and totally dyke rae
freedom of speech chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Ha, that was great! you are so outstandingly sick in the mind, it goes beyond insanity to brillancy. I must say, that is good work. You're so mindset aganist your poems, but they are really good.
Sour-Chan chapter 1 . 7/11/2005